several doubts ...

alain90's profile photo   02/11/2009 12:29 p.m.

Hello good!Well I would like to ask you a couple of things ...

Let's see, I have been a feeling of rare breath for a long time, they have never told me anything, it happens to me especially during the morning at the institute ... there are many hours in a row and I do not control the sugar in those hours, at rest as aapple.Normally when I get home I have 150 up if the day before I have not exercised. Will that feeling be because I have high sugar during the morning?I notice the dry mouth ... You can also be that it is obsessing ejje.

When I go out at night, also, let's imagine that I have a half past 9, well, I spend that time at 6 oThose hours often do well, but I suspect that it makes that bad taste because I have been with high glucose most of the night, although when measuring, which is not appropriate, it is quite good ...
What should I do? Put faster after dinner, and during the night I eat a couple of cookies?

Thanks in advance!

alain90's profile photo
alain90
02/11/2009 12:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Alain.

If that rare flavor is like apple, it is more than possible for you to have blood ketones, normally by high levels of blood glucose, or also due to lack of insulin.

The first thing you should do, before taking any measure, is to get blood glucose controls between hours, for example in the middle of the morning and at dawn, to see how your levels are at that time and thus be able to correct.

Nor would it be more than did some control of ketones, either in blood, if you have the optium, or in urine, with conventional strips.

Just knowing what levels you have and if there are ketones or not, you can take the appropriate measures.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/11/2009 12:57 p.m.

Hehe yes, I will have to make a visit to the bathroom in the institute ... the strips of the aceton, the truth that I have not used them since I was admitted to the hospital 8 years ago ... and it is that 3 years thePass in honeymoon, with 5 and peak hemoglobin with an insulin unit ... that enjoyed that, now I realize ejejej.

Well, in the revision, which touches me soon, I will ask for some strips ... the truth that Ultmamenet walks a little worried, with this bad taste, but in short whether this encourages me to control the sugar even more ... welcome SéaSometimes it makes me very high without apparent reason ... but well in the last review I had 7 hemoglobin, to see in this way ... apart from going to the gym, I started running ...

Thanks for answering!

alain90's profile photo
alain90
02/11/2009 1:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.