Success in the I Sports Days for Children and Youth

fer's profile photo   02/11/2009 12:59 p.m.

success in the I Sports Days for Children and Youth with Diabetes

Monitors of the Muncipal School of Taekwondo form children of different ages for training the words shift and the delivery of some bags of promotional material of the municipality to the representations of diabetics come from other parts of the country, the president of the organizing association DioOpened the days and the multiple organized activities began.

On Saturday morning seven, the I Sports Days for Children and Youth with Diabetes developed with great participation success.As planned, at half past nine in the morning the formal inauguration of the event took place with the interventions of Pilar María Samper and Gertrudis Andreo, president and vice president of the Association of Diabetics of Pilar de la Horadada, respectively.The first said that those who suffer from this disease should take care of themselves "and that is why today we begin to physically take care of sport."

Samper also wanted to make it clear that "today we all share the same feeling and the same cause."For his part, Gertrudis Andreo wanted to thank the companies and monitors of the different municipal sports schools to involve this project "because we did not imagine the great answer we have had by everyone."

They were accompanied by the Councilor for Sports, Francisco Andreo and Mayor Ignacio Ramos, who wanted to make clear in his words that “it is a satisfaction and pride to know that we have in our town an association that cares and works because the disease of diabetes beA shared and surpassed disease.However, although today we all congratulate ourselves for this type of initiatives, we call those who have not come, those who are not here to know that among all it is easier to overcome things and that walking together we will get it. ”

After the word shift and the delivery of some promotional material bags of the municipality to the representations of diabetics coming from other parts of the country, the president of the organizing association gave the days inaugurated and the multiple organized activities began.

Great collaboration

The I Sports Days for Diabetic Children and Youth and their relatives had the support and support of the Department of Tourism, Health and Sports of the City Council as well as several commercial firms.Thus, the Sports House gym, Surinver, Teresa Hermanos, Base Conesa Deportes, Ros, Fowof, Carrefour, Herbalist Empress, Juanma and Sya SYA SUPPORT AND Ambulances Horadada collaborated in this generous project.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/11/2009 12:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.