It has already been scared Bars.

benitooo's profile photo   02/11/2009 4:15 p.m.

I am type 1 diabetic every kiss that I have with the low sugar I am upset that I am all in a dream and many nonsense this morning happened to me something incredible designed the nobleman of my colleague that I brought to work that I get 20 min looking for meThe car and that tried to catch my ass because I do not remember and I would be ebitated that many fatty.:idea:

benitooo's profile photo
benitooo
02/11/2009 4:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Beni !!

For our own experience I know that in times of pronounced hypoglycemia our behavior is far from what we are usually.

The first must be to avoid those cases in the best possible way;That is, controls before meals, 2 hours later, and even some nightlife at dawn.Before meals it would be good to stay between 80 and 110 since you are going to eat food and those will help you rise the levels.About 2 hours later it would have to be not far above 150. and in the case of the morning that moves between 120 and 140 to reach breakfast in shape.

If the controls do not correspond to something similar to what I tell you, it will be necessary to regulate the medication.Account what treatment you use to indicate how to do it, and if you can do those controls to see where the thing fails.

Suddenly, as an emergency measure to dinner takes some more slow absorption hydrates so that in the morning you do not arrive so low.

Greetings, and tells nearby people that strange behaviors such as what happened to you are due to sugar declines;So they know how to react and give you juice with sugar.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/12/2009 6:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Benito!It is important that before driving you make a glycemia!

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
02/12/2009 12:09 p.m.

Anapp

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.