{'en': 'Send glucose from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Watch?', 'es': 'Enviar glucosa desde iphone a Samsung galaxy watch?'} Image

Send glucose from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Watch?

Diabetin's profile photo   08/29/2024 3:12 p.m.

Is it possible to send from Diabox on an iPhone to the Samsung Galaxy Watch?I have to renew my mobile and had planned to change to iPhone but I understand that it is not possible to send it to my Samsung Galaxy Watch since there is no G-Watch Wear app for iOS right?

Diabetin's profile photo
Diabetin
08/29/2024 3:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have not achieved or send it to Apple Watch from the iPhone (constant)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/29/2024 3:15 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

For Diabetin:
A question.
As is the situation that many of the mobiles advised by Abbott give in many failures when giving glucose data, whether they are recommended by Abbott, or not, I want to ask you;

On Apple iPhone, can you have the data that the free link 2 or diabox sensor sends?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
08/30/2024 8:38 p.m.

Diabox does not work on iPhone.Freestyle2 official app.

But on iPhone every time you want to scan the sensor you have to open the app and give a small button to start scanning and then bring the mobile to the sensor.

In Android it is much more comfortable, without even opening the app, you bring the mobile to the sensor and you scan it, it opens the app and shows you the data.

And if a sensor gives failures, it fails the same on Android as on iPhone or in the official Freestyle reader.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/30/2024 8:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
diabox does not work on iPhone.Freestyle2 official app.

But on iPhone every time you want to scan the sensor you have to open the app and give a small button to start scanning and then bring the mobile to the sensor.

In Android it is much more comfortable, without even opening the app, you bring the mobile to the sensor and you scan it, it opens the app and shows you the data.

And if a sensor gives failures, it fails the same on Android as on iPhone or in the official Freestyle reader.

In my case my Android, when I approach the mobile to the sensor, does not scan me anything (having the last versions).
I get a screen, that I have to select FreeLink's action, and then it takes me to the book's record screen to scan.
At the time, I get a screen where it tells me;which detected another application that uses the NFC, so it does not leave me.

By itself, as you say, he doesn't.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
08/31/2024 11:49 a.m.

@Jordiv to me if I jump freeLink when I approach the mobile to the sensor and detect the NFC, although Diabox uses
Automatic measurement opens

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/31/2024 12:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Come on, I just read if I bring the mòbil to the sensor

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/01/2024 5:25 p.m.

I understood that Sherpa 41, just passing the mobile near the sensor without opening the app and read it.I have to open the app from the initial screen of the Mòbil, and bring it closer to the sensor

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/01/2024 5:30 p.m.

Is so ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/01/2024 5:30 p.m.

No, he usually reads Bluetooth, both on iPhone and on Android.

But sometimes he loses the signal and then bringing the mobile to the sensor, he reads the value by NFC.And on Android he is more comfortable to do.

It is not something very important but according to situations;In bed when you are half asleep or when you are in public because it is more effective and easier on Android.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/01/2024 6:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.