some doubts;)

guille_teta's profile photo   03/03/2009 10:06 a.m.

hello good
Well Puos had a doubt that I would not be something related to diabetes or something else, they are two questions
-1-
It is normal that when you exercise, and in my case being type 2 diabetic, see badly, when I play football lately I don't see well for diabetes?
-2-
Could you explain to me from Glucosport?SIEE If it can be used for type 2 diabetics, I say it tmbienj by exercise

guille_teta's profile photo
guille_teta
03/03/2009 10:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Guille, welcome to the forum.How do you carry diabetes?Oral antidiabetic shots, insulin, or keep it at bay with diet and exercise? .... do you only see badly when you exercise intense or always?Have you proven your glucose level in this situation? ... Let's see if you can answer us to help you something better.

Glucosport is pure glucose, is used to increase the level of blood glucose a hypoglycemia and in athletes an energy supply to replace glycogen wear that occurs with prolonged and intense exercise.Its absorption is fast and is presented both in pills and ampoules.

Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/04/2009 7:01 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I take metformin 1 pill a day and I know well with that porlamenos that says my doctor XD about the most I have to get a new device of the meter that always gives me 40-50 even tried it with a person who is not diabetic and gaveThe same way that I guess I will be wrong.
And a question is Glucosport?And for my type of diabetes, do I take it before the exercise?
Thanks ^^ and thanks for the response before;)

guille_teta
03/04/2009 7:17 a.m.

Hi Guille:
The Glucosport is going very well to trace a hypoglycemia quickly, for me it is the most comfortable when I am out of home, but if not as a cookie later to fix the blood glucose I will be in hiccup a while.
To do sports, it does not seem to me to be the most appropriate, it is better to take some slow absorption hydrate that everything depends on the exercise you are going to do, whether it is very intense or not, the duration and especially of the glucose with which you start.
In your case that you are type 2 I cannot advise you, but I do almost every day an hour of sport, I go to run and I need to eat something before if I do not want to have a hypoglycemia in the middle of the race, I usually eat some cookies, some energy barIt depends on glycemia as more or less.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/04/2009 10:43 a.m.

Thank you for helping me: D now I know what to do so that I do not decrease dirts when I play football or something similat ^^
thank you

guille_teta
03/04/2009 11:44 a.m.

And of course Guille changes the glucometer .... Surely if you take that spoiled to your health center they will take you a new one .... so you can check if when you exercise you are low or not and take the necessary contribution to maintain your blood glucosecontrolled ...
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/05/2009 6:14 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I buy Glucosport and a box of twenty ampoules I think they cost me between eight and ten euros.

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
11/23/2017 10:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.