Lada

azucarilloout's profile photo   03/23/2009 2:52 p.m.

Good afternoon, today I have gone to the review after three months with my DM-1.The truth is that I have come out with a quite large moral chute, my hem has turned out to be 5.5%.My endocrine has described my analysis as excellent.This is a single battle of war, which although never win, or who knows with advances, at least we advance in the good line.

But my surprise, it was also, that once I have left, looking at the report, it reflected DM-1 (Lada).I have quickly surfed online to inform myself about this variant and well because as I have always been a fair guy, it could not be otherwise, my DM is neither 1 ni 2, but 1.5.Take already, how wise is the fuck destiny.

All the best

azucarilloout's profile photo
azucarilloout
03/23/2009 2:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The "fashionable" is lately, well, rather that doctors are dedicated to performing the tests they play ...

Dr. Antuña explains much better than me:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/23/2009 4:23 p.m.

In the forum you will also find interesting information about Dibetes 1.5 or Diabetes Lada, I copy the link:

Greetings,
Fer

fer's profile photo
fer
03/24/2009 4:15 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

To see please, I am made a mess,
According to the article that Owash refers, and according to what is read by the network about Lada,
Is it appropriate to be treated with metformin, or should it start directly with insulin?

DiabetesForo
10/08/2010 1:05 p.m.

In the short term, a hypocaloric diet should normally be prescribed if it has obesity or overweight ... and modify lifestyles ... trying to make these measures maintain standardized blood glucose levels.
Pharmacies that will not stimulate their own insulin production would be preferable ... (discarded sulfoniruleas)
So what remains is metformin and incredine ...

Even so, within 5-6 years all cases end in insulinotherapy.

A link:

DiabetesForo
10/08/2010 1:41 p.m.

Thank you very much Owash.Both the explanation and the article have been the most clarifying.

I was overwhelming a bit because "theoretically", it seems that I adjust more to being lada, (this is pending medical confirmation).I have never been an obese person, and I have never had sudden changes in weight.I have always stayed at my level of muscle mass/fat/weight, etc ....

What told you that I was overwhelmed is that I had read that metformin treatment, (which is what I have now), was counterproductive for the lada.But, for the article, it has become clear to me, that there are no conclusive results between the contingency "preserve precoz-insulinization cells."

No doctor, in fact, has so far told me to test, to determine what type of diabetics I am.Only my header, he told me, (while trying to convince me that I had to take the metform.), That it was only half a pill, and that I almost had to thank because at my age, (thirty -4), there are patients whoThey can only be treated with insulin.From this I brought out, that he thought, that I could be lada.(It is what I imagine, because he did not stop to explain it to me, nor me by that time-10 days, I knew that the term lada existed).

From all this I deduce, or so I hope that the diagnosis, in terms of categorization of diabetes, is not so important, at least for now.My pres and post levels are normal.I take the pill at the insistence of her and the endocrine, which coincided.

That said, thank you very much for everything, you are a solete;).
all the best

DiabetesForo
10/09/2010 12:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.