metabolizing that it is gerund

Juan Luis's profile photo   03/27/2009 1:46 p.m.

I remember my father shouting "Take off from there, don't you see that you are in current?", And normally accompanying the fight, I suppose that to give more emphasis to the action, with a sound and painful capon.Normal, my father worried about the health of his children, and he was always attentive to those “terrible” currents that were formed by opening a window and leaving the open room ... what I never understood is that the same fatherHe told us on the beach, on one of those beaches of the north, that it was best to dry after the bathDrying ... Joé, because it seemed stronger that air than the one that gave us at home when opening a window and cost us that head pain so dry and deep, already for the cold or by the capon.
Anyway, things that I never understood or understand, but you know that they are like this and point, the air that enters through the window is bad, the one you receive on the beach is good ... come on, you have to believe it and that's it.To what I was going, lately we have been linked by painting part of the house, well, to avoid the dowers I have had to be eating at all hours: first breakfast, second breakfast, snack, food, snack, again snack, dinner and recate;and of course reducing fast and basal insulins.But does the subject really change you so much for taking a brush?Jodo, that I have not made a marathon ... already, you will tell me, what happens is that although I do not seem like it, I have exercised enough, and that I should have reduced the insulins much more ... I will say, I will say, I see, but if I will need more insulin, right?... No, no, because when exercising the insulin is better metabolized ... already, then as I calculate it, let's see, I will exercise, then as more ... and instead of getting more insulin I put less forThat metabolizes better when exercising ... And now I ask ... in the calculations we all make of hydrates with insulin units, how much better or worse do you consider that you are going to metabolize insulin?... already, that normal, that the usual ... ha, that you have no idea, that you believe it and it is already, like the current .... then walk with an eye, but with a lot of eye, that at least just by giving some brushes the matter metabolizes me but that much better, come on, how to leave me on the east misfortune.
This nonsense leaves you, that they call me to cut my hair ... I hope that this effort to be sitting does not metabolize me much better insulin, I put me to sweat and the hairdresser is believed to be that I am scared.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/27/2009 1:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.