New in the forum

aranus's profile photo   04/02/2009 7:28 a.m.

Greetings to all:

My name is Francisco Javier.

I have diabetes since 2002 and the truth is that, despite a few years that I have been in the debut -which are already a few -I have already had the opportunity to walk like a pendulum: from perfectly controlled to perfectly uncontrolled.In fact, the data of the last glycosilada is like to run.

For a month I have been treatment with continuous insulin infusion pump (paradigm 722) and, really, I am noticing a sensitive improvement in the controls.

I send a greeting to all the people who are part of this forum and I hope to learn from everyone and collaborate to the extent of my possibilities.

See you soon.

aranus's profile photo
aranus
04/02/2009 7:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Francisco Javier Forum !!!

With the experience you have, surely you can shed a lot of light to other foros, and also find true Gurus of matter!;-)

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/02/2009 8:53 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Aranus, are you the same Aranus with which we already shared experiences in another forum?
If so, it is a luxury to tell you and you can teach us a lot.

In any case, be welcome to your new home.
A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/02/2009 11:24 a.m.

Hi Aranus .... Welcome !!!! .... I don't know if you'll remember me, I am JuanLuis's wife ... Blessed eyes that read you ... I see that you've started with a bomb, I'm sureThat he will be great, you just have to have a little patience to adjust and caught the truqui ... Anyway, that here you have us for what you need ... stop by the thread "Ruta de la Plata", there we wrote a few that we left of the youth diabetes forum.That said, delighted to greet you again.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/02/2009 11:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Aranus, because I am Velia's husband ... yes, that.A pleasure to know about you again and have you here.I also went to the bomb, and I improved the controls, and also as life.We already talked.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/02/2009 12:42 p.m.

What a surprise!!!!!!!!!!I also remind you of the other forum, welcome: D ...

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/02/2009 1:21 p.m.

Jelou Aranus

This weekend is the Congress of the Spanish Society Diabetes in your land ... you will have the best stupids in Spain (I suppose)

Welcome.

DiabetesForo
04/02/2009 5:23 p.m.

Hello again.

Yes, Alea, I am the same ... about four years older, but with the same seed.

Velia, delighted to meet again.And I say the same, Juanluis (I knew you were when I read the message of thanks to the Lantus insulin).

The situation I have now is rather hope.From 2006 onwards I have been frightened glycosylated, the result of an authentic metabolic uncontrol influenced, in part, by family and work situations (breast cancer, in the case of my mother; dementia and death of my father, etc. etc.).

As I said in the previous message, I have been with the bomb for a month and, when I had to learn again about the rations, I remembered the video of a match back in 2005, in which the calculation of rations of a lady tarte and theFinal an error message appeared (too many hydrates to be calculated, I suppose).

Owash: Thank you for informing me about the event for this weekend.If I can approach, I take to the camera and even a notes.

And all thanks for your welcome.I hope to contribute things even if I already anticipate that I am in the total update stage.

aranus's profile photo
aranus
04/02/2009 7:33 p.m.

Well, it is a pleasure to tell you again, Aranus.

I regret the adverse situations you have been through, and I hope you are in frank recovery.

My daughter uses the same bomb as you and that several in this forum.He has been since the end of January.The results so far have not been good, because she would have to put another bomb in her damn teenager brain.
The bomb is magnificent, but, as someone I know would say, the aim depends on the Indian not on the arrow.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/03/2009 7:46 a.m.

Hi, Alea:

Well, I have seen that Celia is 15 years old.An age something difficult?in full development of growth and adolescence.

At the moment, the bomb is giving me quite satisfactory results, although I still suppose you have to regulate the basal, because I am "just" on some occasions.

On the other hand, the food for rations is quite cool, hahahaha, I am allowing some other luxury that was previously quite difficult, although the educator has asked me to keep the weight.

Anyway, I hope to get the day soon and be here more here.

Kisses.

aranus's profile photo
aranus
04/05/2009 8:54 a.m.

Yes, Aranus, although almost more than difficult I would desperate as desperate, but in short, it does not have that I am armed for this war.

The bomb is wonderful, of course, and whoever is willing to dedicate the necessary attention, will draw a great game.Too bad that is not the case of Celia, but we will see.

And the rations, once you master them, is very comfortable.Eating by exchanges gives a lot of freedom and allows enough accuracy with the insulin doses.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/05/2009 1:54 p.m.

Aranus, I feel for what you have been.There are times that life gets difficult ... now to "go back."A kiss and here you have us.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/06/2009 6:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Wow Aranus, I'm sorry.And to get up !!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/06/2009 6:57 a.m.

Yes, Alea, the rations ... What an invention!But I have some respect for the possibility of climbing kilos, so, for now, the "tributes" are being few and very counted.And Celia who is encouraged.It is a difficult age, yes ... the boys and girls in adolescence are already beginning to look in the mirror, to get perfume, etc., and I suppose that will influence when it does not do much "ilu" to take out themaximum performance.

Velia and Juanluis: Yes, now you have to overcome the flight, although I hope not to reach the stratosphere (my humor).There are a little dumb or overwhelming days, but from the first moment I assumed that it was better.If "escaped", the quality of life that I would have had would have been nil, if not void.

Hugs and see you here.

aranus's profile photo
aranus
04/08/2009 7:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.