Type II diabetes study

instituto.invest's profile photo   04/22/2009 11:12 a.m.

Hello!

We are a research institute that seeks participants for a study on experiences with type II diabetes disease in the Barcelona area.

Those interested will participate in an interview with a duration of 2 /3 hours paid with € 120.
The interview will be held one day from the week from April 27 to May 3 and will deal with daily aspects of the disease and its influence in the day -to -day life of the participant.

Interested send the information detailed below to email () indicating name, age and contact phone.

All the best

instituto.invest's profile photo
instituto.invest
04/22/2009 11:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.
I fear that in this forum there are majority type 1, but I suppose that if there is someone of the guy you are looking for, he will contact you.
Almost, since I see that it has to be in Barcelona, ​​I would recommend you to get in touch with the Diabetic Associations of Barcelona and surroundings.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/22/2009 11:29 a.m.

It would be good that you comment who sponsored the study ... more than anything to go to ask for rooms: D
6 days x 5 participants a day = 30
30 x 120 = 3600 euros

Many Leuros dedicated to participants, is not usually the most common, although it does not seem bad, it is more if you come for Valencia I find 25 quickly: shock:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2009 4:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.