Hello everyone !I'm new here ..

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/03/2009 12:07 a.m.

Hello everyone !My name is Melisa and I am new here .. I am 19 years old and I am not a diabetic .. I am in love with a boy who is 24 years old and is a dependent insulin diabetic ..

We met a while ago .. We practice gymnastics in the same place every Monday and Wednesday .. the fact is that there is something that worries me .. I really like him but I don't know what feels for me .. when we chatting everythingIt is going well, there is a lot of chemistry, however when we are facing it, I always hope that I invite me to take something and never do it .. The other day it brought me home by car and I like a fool was waiting for something that never happened..

Maybe I am a silly .. and I am simply excited about something that makes no sense ... but my feminine intuition is there and tells me that he feels something for me ..

He probably feels uncomfortable with himself with the situation, since going for ice cream, going out for dinner, taking a coffee, would be a utopia .. I would like to learn about the disease, internalize myself, because I really like him and I would like it and I would liketo be able to do something with him so that we both feel comfortable and happy ..

He is so sympathetic by chat but .. face to face he is serious, cold, reserved ..

Once speaking, he told me that his personality most of the time dislikeHelp to cope with your situation ..

Unfortunately there is no confidence to sit and say "what do you feel for me" .. I recently chat, and he is very reserved .. How do I get closer to him?To get me to look at me?but above all things .. he feels comfortable .. with me and with the same ..

Thank you very much ..

and my most pleasant congratulations to the creators of the forum ..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/03/2009 12:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Melina.

You raise a problem that is more sentimental than health and, without knowing you is very difficult, in addition to daring, to say.

I recommend that you give time to time and that you know it better.Thus, and speaking clearly, you can know if it corresponds or not.

As for the health section, you say that going out to dinner or taking ice cream would be a utopia.I do not know if you are difficult to decide, because, because it is diabetic there is no inconvenience to go for dinner, to have coffee, ice cream or dance.

Luck.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/03/2009 9:37 a.m.

How diabetic boy I was (now I'm quite older), I'll tell you:
1. It is true that he for his illness, feels shame in expressing 100% his problems with you because we think that others do not understand it.
2 .. As Alea has told you, that he goes to you (the boys like to be desired).
3. It may be that he is a bit immature about you (it happened to me).

Kisses and luck.

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/19/2020 7:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.