hello everyone

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/25/2009 4:02 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am not new in this diabetes but the truth as if it were, I've been diabetic for 14 years and I need help, I don't know what is happening through my head I need someone to make me understand, I'm not goingNever to the doctor and the truth is that I don't know why I am not aware of what I really have, I need someone to help me pscologically.Thank you very much for listening to me.A KISS

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2009 4:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Amaya.

For your way of introducing you, I think you want to face your diabetes, but you fear that it makes you change certain habits and that it implies too much effort, or what is worse, that you are not afraid to be able and fail.

I will only tell you one thing: if you really want to take care of yourself and face life in another way, here you have us to take a hand.

Start by telling us what kind of life you carry, what treatment, if you do diet and exercise and what your fears are regarding diabetes, and feel at home, that nobody judges here.

Greetings and welcome.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2009 6:13 p.m.

You could start by explaining little you don't go to the doctor ...

Salu2

DiabetesForo
07/26/2009 1:57 p.m.

Welcome to the Amaya forum !!!

It has us for what you need, here you will find many people with the same concerns, so encourage and ask what you worry!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
07/27/2009 4:37 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.