{'en': 'Glucose meter apparatus', 'es': 'Aparato medidor de glucosa'} Image

Glucose meter apparatus

Nube's profile photo   08/05/2009 5:37 a.m.

I do not know if this question corresponds to this section, if not move it where it corresponds.

Yesterday he gave me an devocrine and told me that if in the SS they gave me another to return it, I was looking at him and it seemed good, at night my husband appeared with another one that gave him a common friend, who has a burden of10 reactive strips, as he told me is more comfortable, the truth is that I do notThey will put on me.

What device do you think most reliable and comfortable?

Thanks for your answers.

Cloud.

Nube's profile photo
Nube
08/05/2009 5:37 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Cloud, in principle, almost all glucometers are similar and quite reliable.
There are people who prefer one or the other, depending on their characteristics.Anyway, you should find out what strips are the ones that can supply you for free to not have problems, because if you choose a meter and then you do not get the strips, it will serve you little.

As for returning the other, I recommend that you do not do it.It is always preferable to have a replacement, in case you lose the use, or fail.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/05/2009 6:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My name is:

Luis Enrique Jarquin Aramburo
I currently work at the Tijuana B.C.
As a nurse
I have type- 2 diabetes
And use Lantux and perform exercises.
I would like to visit my page is about different issues related to computer issues with diabetes

Computer diabetics
Link

luisjarquin's profile photo
luisjarquin
08/06/2009 12:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.