Blood sugar level at 46

juanjoar's profile photo   08/21/2009 7:06 p.m.

Hello, very good, then I need a little bit of all, because it turns out that there with a diabetes machine I mediates the Nibel of Sugar in Blood, and for my sor prisonAgain and take 56.

What do you think?Is it alarming?Well, I'm 29 years old and I don't know what to do, you can there all's

juanjoar's profile photo
juanjoar
08/21/2009 7:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Juanjoar.

I guess you are insulin -dependent diabetic, because those figures mark hypoglycemia.However, because of your way of asking, it is as if they were not diabetic and you simply came out those figures in random controls.

First of all, I would like to know if, indeed, you are diabetic, or if you did those controls because you were wrong.Did you have any symptoms?

If the glucometer was well calibrated, then you had hypoglycemia, that is, very low blood sugar level.In that case you must take sugars (juice, cookies, etc)

If you are not diabetic or if you are recently, my recommendation is that you go to the doctor and that he values.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/22/2009 8:17 a.m.

There may be other reasons why blood sugar levels you get outdown.The best thing is that you go to the doctor and that he dictates.

If you are a regular consumer of substances such as cannabis, for example, it is normal for you to have low levels.

Marilo's profile photo
Marilo
01/05/2016 5:17 p.m.

Another is that the glucometer was wrong, I do not know if there will be any way to calibrate them or format them in a suspicion that it is wrong.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/05/2016 10:33 p.m.

For me, when I have sugar at those levels, I see lights with my eyes (I have only lowered me so long while I sleep).

The best way to know if you really have low sugar is to check the symptoms yourself (or with help):
- Slow or locked when speaking.
- Change of sudden humor (good to bad milk, or vice versa).
- Terrible laziness.
- Somnolence
- Terrible hunger
- Lights in the eyes (neurons dying, literal).

This does not have to be the order of your symptoms, right now I don't remember myself, but whenever I have 2 of them, I measure sugar.
These symptoms can also mean that at high level (more than 300), you just dropped to 250 or less, at least in my case.

Antoniora's profile photo
Antoniora
01/08/2016 9:50 a.m.

Well, fear about neurons dying, if I already have few left ;;)

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/08/2016 10:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.