Hello, I'm new

djchiquitita's profile photo   08/27/2009 1:20 p.m.

Hi, I want to introduce my nonbre is Lina, I am 23 years old and I have been with diabetes from 8 years, my experience has not been very good because I am from Colombia and when I was diagnosed with the Dibetes the same day my mother told my motherThat I was going to die at fifteen, at the moment I did not carry a very good control and I would like to help me know new treatments and mretods to learn more about my illness since I am new in this Internet and I don't know whyWhere to start and meet people who can understand how I feel and share experiences, thanks
Greetings: d

djchiquitita's profile photo
djchiquitita
08/27/2009 1:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Lina.
I don't know how there can be doctors who say such nonsense, like that you were going to die at age 15.
Anyway, it is past.
The best thing for us to meet you and know something about you, is that you tell us what treatment you have now, what kind of diet, how often you control blood glucose, etc.
He thinks that, to be well controlled, it is best to know as much as possible the issue of food, as well as the way in which the different insulins act.
I am going to pass you the direction of a website that seems magnificent to me as a consultation:

Anyway, any questions you have can ask it here, and we will answer you (without trying to replace the doctor) so that you are who handle your diabetes, and not she.

Welcome home

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/27/2009 1:51 p.m.

Thank you, it has served me a lot and it made me very happy someone to understand me, jiji since in my family the only one with diabetes is me and for what I do not have a history and if there is a kind that says those burrants, my insulin isNovorapid and Levemir, fast three times a day the slow two, I am taking eutirox because I have a problem with the thyroid and I do the controls before and then, because I know to be a ultimamete I do not carry my diabetes very well, but itI am ponoeing remedy

Greetings: D

djchiquitita
08/27/2009 3:50 p.m.

Well, if you are determined to take care of yourself, you have already taken the most difficult step.
I guess you let's put it in the morning and at night, and the novorapid every time you eat right?
With those insulin you do not need to take a strict food schedule.
What has been the value of your last glycosylated hemoglobin?
What is the problem not to carry your diabetes well?Does it cost you or have you not taken it very seriously?

You have a lifetime ahead, so you are at the best time to start taking care of yourself.
And calm, that we all understand you here.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/27/2009 4:11 p.m.

If I know, but I have a little lack of control, because my boyfriend and I talted at night he is DJ and we are always running to every place and the first thing that Pillo is what as without looking at how much will affect me that, my lastAnalysis has been 123 and things are not easy to be the only one with diabetes in my surroundings, it is difficult for me to understand me.: D
greetings and thanks

djchiquitita
08/27/2009 4:26 p.m.

Hi Lina, Welcome: D
It gives the chance that you carry the same insulins as me and at the same time hahaha
This summer I am also using Levemir in the morning and at night and novorapid in the morning, noon and night like you.Although at Cole's schedules I put in the morning Actrapid Innolet :) I also have been diagnosed from 8 years only that I now have 13 I have been less time than you also did not touch a doctor who said those nonsense jiji
Well any questions you have here to help you and delighted to meet you lina.

A health :!:

Att: La Noelita!: D

noelia's profile photo
noelia
08/27/2009 4:54 p.m.

Thank you very beautiful, I'm also glad I can share my experiences.

djchiquitita
08/27/2009 5:28 p.m.

Jopé, what a scare with so much Speedy.
I thought I saw double or something:-/

DiabetesForo
08/28/2009 6:13 p.m.

Jiji, how good but was the one I liked the most, jiji

greetings :))

djchiquitita
08/29/2009 11:41 a.m.

I have changed my avatar no longer hostecis, jiji, well hos tell something more about myself the music above all the house, my boy is Dj, Jiji I am a clerk and now I know to study administrativeJiji

djchiquitita
09/03/2009 3:59 a.m.

Hi, Lina.
How are you going these days?

I don't know if I understood you well, but do you put it with each meal?
It would be good if you looked on that website that has happened to you about the diet by portions, to control the meals well.Anyway, 123 is not a bad figure.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/03/2009 11:05 a.m.

If I put it with each meal normally when I do the test I get 90O93 on that figure, jiji

djchiquitita
09/03/2009 5:09 p.m.

Well, you're great.

DiabetesForo
09/03/2009 5:48 p.m.

Hello, I would like you to know me a little more, I am very happy I like to go out with my jent and I practically do my normal life and I love music and I only encourage you to take advantage of every moment.
kisses ;)

djchiquitita
10/15/2009 4:58 p.m.

Great, Djchiquitita.

You tell us what you want and so we get to meet.

Is it all right?

Health

DiabetesForo
10/15/2009 6 p.m.

Well but I count, and I would like you to tell me too how things are going, I am doing well only that this nochhe had a very strong descent when I got up I had it in 29 and has spoiled me the dayBecause I could not go to the institute, it seemed that I had spent a truck above, but well after all day I could control it a little I have it in 155. :?

greetings :-/

djchiquitita
10/16/2009 7:49 a.m.

That downturn is very strong.
Do they often give you something sporadic?Are you getting morning controls from time to time?

I hope you are already well.
Stop for the rest of the threads and so you are participating in the issues that interest you.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/16/2009 11:33 a.m.

Well, if it is a very strong low but I'm fine and the truth is not usual and if I do controls at dawn, but I will be more careful right now in 123, I think not right ?, jiji: D

greetings ;)

djchiquitita
10/16/2009 2:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.