Alert with the magazine "Know Living"

fer's profile photo   09/21/2009 11:33 a.m.

Attention to navigators! ... Some claim that diabetes is spread ... incredible but true.: x

<FONT SIZE = "150"

The Spanish Diabetics Federation has denounced the magazine "Know how to live" "for lack of rigor and yellowing '," for the unfortunate and false head of the cover of number 107 of this publication ", which entitled" the studies confirm it.Diabetes is spread '.According to the Spanish Diabetics Federation (Fede), the studies referred to in the publication "are made in Mexico last year and are not statistically representative, since they refer exclusively to diabetes mellitus type2 (DM2), which in someMarriages suffer from the two members of the couple. "

"We consider (the information) a serious irresponsibility - adds the Fede - and a social alarm for the more than 3,000,000 people suffering from diabetes in Spain, their relatives and their friends."The Federation adds that "diabetes is not an infectious disease and therefore there is no possibility of infection because they are in contact with people who suffer from it. In the case of DM2, which can genetically be hereditary, what is inherited is notdiabetes but genetic predisposition. "

fer's profile photo
fer
09/21/2009 11:33 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: ..... so I stayed ..... hallucinated !!!!!!!!!!!/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2009 12:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, for me it is a federate leg ... one more and go ....

The head of the information is unfortunate, but it is clearly quoted, not only speaks of diabetes but of more diseases and the explanation is quite clear:

I know several cases like those described in the article ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2009 5:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.