Greetings to all

dre@ms's profile photo   09/24/2009 2:09 p.m.

Hello, I have found the forum and I congratulate you all.
I am 41 years old and debut 10, I carry it quite well (although it is already known that the profession goes inside) but you have to throw forward
I just did the annual analytics and it has come out at 6.8 .... Although a little microalbumin has come out in urine, the value is -20 and
I have left 28, I have been looking a little on the subject and I would like to know if you know if there is something that can stop, help the values
They do not rise more or else know if although precautions are taken, the values ​​continue to rise ...
Oh and what they have prescribed is half a pill to the day of Enalapril Davur 10mg that reading the possible contraindications I have been frozen
since it says frequent reactions: myocardial infarction, brain .... that is, I don't know what to do, I have asked for time to talk to another doctor
have believed him.
On the other hand my dose is as follows:
Rapida: Humalog Pen 11-12-11
Slow: Lantus 18 or 20
As they tell me the proportion that I put between the slow and the rapids is not the usual, since the slow one has to be much more than the
Fast, but if I get more downtown to the song.If you can advise me if you see it correct or otherwise it is not normal .. maybe
Would it be convenient to change insulin?

Well I do not roll up anymore, and tell you that I will be here in everything that can help you, that 10 years living with diabetes give a lot to tell

Greetings to all

dre@ms's profile photo
dre@ms
09/24/2009 2:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, dre@ams.

On the enalapril I cannot tell you anything, because I know him only to hear any forero.

Microalbuminuria, I think that if you stay with good controls you can stop or even reverse, but I don't have much base either.I know it occurs when there are high glycemia for a while, but I ignore if there are other causes.

As for insulins, do not worry about what is usual or not.To begin with, each one has different needs, both in doses and in proportions.I remember that when my daughter used Lantus and Humalog, the just doses were the same as another forero of her age.One used a lot of basal and little fast, and the other very fast and little basal.It depends on each one.

On the other hand, it would not be about to consult these issues with the endocrine, so that he values ​​whether a change in treatment or not.

And surely your experience can be useful in this forum.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2009 4:40 p.m.

Hello dre@ms, welcome !!!Surely attitude will help you face difficulties ...
Hemoglobin is made for you 1 time a year ????.It is normal to do it quarterly.
To a friend's daughter, for a year, she was giving her high microalbumin, the doctor told her not to worry that it was almost impossible for it to be a consequence of diabetes, due to a few years of evolution of it.They advised him to spend one or two days at rest before the analytics because the intense exercise seems to be, it could be the cause of the alteration ... in any case, the hem of 6.8 is very good, and more if you have no peaks...
With respect to insulins I tell you the same as Alea, you have to look for the "formula" that each one is doing well .... If you have already proven that your intermediate values ​​are good, the pre are good, you should not worry aboutIf you have more or less basal ....
Courage and here you have us for what you need

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/25/2009 4:37 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, I was prescribed in the enalapril and I took it for several years ... the strange thing in my case is that they prescribed it to prevent possible problems related to the diabts (I did not have symptoms of any), and the truth is that evenThe moment nobody has told me if it is fine or not, apart from the endocrine that prescribed it clearly that according to him it was great.It is a couple of diabetics living in North America that also take it for this same reason.As for the contraindications I never felt any.It is also that it serves to avoid high pressure.
All the best.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
09/26/2009 8:07 a.m.

Anapp

Thank you very much Ana and everyone for your help, I have a visit with my header doctor to contrast opinions
The truth is that it is best not to read the contraindications because if I don't think we wouldn't take anything ...
Anyway I will tell you.

Thank you!

dre@ms's profile photo
dre@ms
09/29/2009 11:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.