A couple of doubts

dre@ms's profile photo   09/24/2009 2:18 p.m.

I have transferred this message here I also put it in welcome, but I have seen that the questions or doubts are put here (apologize to repeat it)

Hello, I have found the forum and I congratulate you all.

I am 41 years old and debut 10, I carry it quite well (although it is already known that the profession goes inside) but you have to throw forward, I just did the annual analytics and it has come out at 6.8 ....

Although a little microalbumin has come out in urine, the value is -20 and it has come out 28, I have been looking a little on the subject and I would like to know if you know if there is something that can stop, help the values ​​notThey upload more or otherwise know if although precautions are taken, the values ​​continue to rise ...

Ah and what they have prescribed is half a pill of Enalapril Davur 10mg that reading the possible contraindications I have been frozen since it says frequent reactions: myocardial infarction, brain .... so I don't know what to do, I have asked fortime to talk to another doctor to see what he believes.

On the other hand my dose is as follows:

Rapida: Humalog Pen 11-12-11
Slow: Lantus 18 or 20

As they tell me the proportion that I put between the slow and the rapids is not the usual, since the slow one has to be much more than the fast, but it is that if I get more low to the song.

If you can advise me if you see it correct or otherwise it is not normal .. Maybe it would be convenient to change insulin?

Well I do not roll up anymore, and tell you that I will be here in everything that can help you, that 10 years living with diabetes give a lot to tell.

Greetings to all !!

dre@ms's profile photo
dre@ms
09/24/2009 2:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello
I put a link with the accepted values ​​for microalbumine ... eye, because according to the laboratory and the sample the results may vary:

The best thing you can do is improve glycosylated hemoglobin (below 7 everything you can), with that and glycemic stability you guarantee, in a high percentage, not have complications related to diabetes.

According to the Enalapril Prospect:
It is administered to prevent hypertension and heart failure ... Consult your doctor why this medication has prescribed you

As for insulin units, one thing is the theory and another reality ... we each put on the insulin that we need to be well controlled ... There are tables that according to weight indicate the insulin units that you needAnd the dose of rapid and slow ... but this is only theory is usually divided, in practice you have to adjust slowly and quickly according to the values ​​and needs of each one.

Good luck, welcome, and you will tell us how it has gone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2009 4:25 p.m.

Wow, I see this after responding in the other thread.
Mine mislead ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2009 4:44 p.m.

Do not feel it, the fault has been mine because I take advantage in my presentation to put the doubts and I realized
That was not the appropriate place.

Thank you very much for your advice .. and I will ask for another opinion for that medication that they have given me for the prevention of the
Microalbumine

dre@ms's profile photo
dre@ms
09/24/2009 5:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.