{'en': 'Sensor reading failure', 'es': 'Fallo en la lectura del sensor'} Image

Sensor reading failure

PACOTE's profile photo   09/03/2024 12:24 p.m.

Good, a month ago I am putting sensors and this second that I have has given me a reading of 55 for a couple of hours when in blood it gives me 117, it is possible that my sensor has been spoiled?, I have been wearing it for10 days.Has the same thing happened to someone? What should I do in these cases?

PACOTE's profile photo
PACOTE
09/03/2024 12:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I should not give so much error to 4 days, to carry it.If you were asleep or supported by the arm that you have it, it is possible that when irrigation is missing from downward errors.If not, call the house, have if they change it

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/03/2024 1:26 p.m.

Hi @pacote, I have already commented several times in the forum the problems I have been having with the sensors since July, that between changes and I have already been the same as you, all the time they mark my hypos and alwaysIt is nailed to 50 andtantos and barely rises, while the capillary gives me values ​​of 110 or more.Many have told me possible causes and it is not normal for the whole day to throw themselves with those numbers and I already have 6 doing the same.I do not know if it is a lot or that, but those of Abbot tell me that for differences of 50 they do not change them and I have to be without sensors or endure with them.

Several have recommended me in another post to use the Diabox app, which can be calibrated with the capillaries and for now I do better.Use the ABBOT app to send your doctor the data every 8 hours and now, eat as soon as you can have a record of it.

I hope my recent experience helps you a little, greetings.

Antarjmur_96's profile photo
Antarjmur_96
09/03/2024 2:52 p.m.

Well, it depends, if it is an isolated failure you don't have to do anything.You say that you have been with the sensor for 10 days, if I was going well, because not even.Sometimes they go half well and suddenly give a wrong value and after a while they are still well.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/03/2024 3 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

pacote said:
good, a month ago I am putting sensors and this second that I have has given me a reading of 55 for a couple of hours when in blood it gives me 117, it is possible that it is possible thatI spoiled the sensor?, I have been wearing for 10 days.Has the same thing happened to someone? What should I do in these cases?

They usually give mistakes, always with a difference of 50 and another day I marked the sensor 60 and I was 300

kardi's profile photo
kardi
09/03/2024 3:49 p.m.

pacote said:
good, a month ago I am putting sensors and this second that I have has given me a reading of 55 for a couple of hours when in blood it gives me 117, it is possible that it is possible thatI spoiled the sensor?, I have been wearing for 10 days.Has the same thing happened to someone? What should I do in these cases?

The same happens to me, in 10 days I have changed 5

curro's profile photo
curro
09/03/2024 5:02 p.m.

pacote said:

Go used to Monton failures

coralin's profile photo
coralin
09/03/2024 7:39 p.m.

My recommendation is that if the differences are more than 25-30 for several days in a row, you claim the sensor change.They will tell you that these differences are normal so you will have to "exaggerate" the differences.

I have done it several times and for the moment no problem.The new sensor has sent me and I had to return the sensor used in a pre-founded envelope that they send you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/04/2024 8:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.