Identity problem and dianben

Juan A.'s profile photo   10/09/2009 8:34 p.m.

Hello again:

Well, the thing is that I have always believed that I was diabetic of type I. I debuted at age 22 and they never prescribed oral anti -dibetics, only insulin.Now to my 46 years and with the change of the doctor he tells me that he thinks that I am of type II and I prescribe as an oral antidiabetic.

My first question is what you think of this.

And then I notice that I do not feel good, I notice a rare feeling, of discomfort in the belly.Now we have reduced the dose to be seen.Has anyone happened to him?

Greetings.Juan

Juan A.'s profile photo
Juan A.
10/09/2009 8:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

:-/
One of the usual effects of Dianben are gastrointestinal discomfort, especially at the beginning of treatment.
A possible solution is to take it fair after eating or during food.

Oral antidiabetics are not exclusively used for type 2 ... They can be prescribed for type 1 with the aim of improving insulin resistance.

Type 1 versus type 2 .... today it is relatively simple to diagnose it: peptide C, antibodies, markers ... It is simply applying the protocol and seeing the results.
More problems can be with other types of diabetes: lada, mody ...

Have you taken the insulin or combine it with Dianben?

In any case, ask your doctor the reason for prescribing the Dianben and so you will get out of doubt.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/10/2009 7:10 a.m.

Hello, Juan, it seems to me that the best treatment will be one with which you get better control.
Greetings :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/10/2009 7:12 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello Juan, Joer, what things !!!As Regina says, having good control is what matters.You will tell us, if you have left insulin or not ...
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/10/2009 8:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

No no, I have not left insulin, I keep putting the same.As I mentioned in another post I also changed the insulins and now I am in the process of adjusting the doses.

The reason for Dianben, as Owash says, is to improve insulin resistance.

I will try to take it for food.

Thank you all.Juan

Juan A.'s profile photo
Juan A.
10/10/2009 11 a.m.

But can you go from type 1 to type 2 after 20 years of the diagnosis ??????Will you not continue to be type 1 but with some insulin resistance and that is why they prescribe the Dianben?

DiabetesForo
10/13/2009 5:45 a.m.

hello again:

Well, the thing is that I have always believed that I was diabetic of type I. I debuted at age 22 and they never prescribed oral anti -dibetics, only insulin.Now to my 46 years and with the change of the doctor he tells me that he thinks that I am of type II and I prescribe as an oral antidiabetic.

My first question is what you think of this.

And then I notice that I do not feel good, I notice a rare feeling, of discomfort in the belly.Now we have reduced the dose to be seen.Has anyone happened to him?

Greetings.Juan

Hello Juan:

I am completely novice, I only read you to learn something, but I have been with the Dianben since August 7, the first 10 days half a pill, with the stomach full after the main food, and then an enterita, the Dianben will be veryDifficult to leave it and the ambulatory doctor gave me metformin Kern Pharma, you can leave the same as the paracetamol, then I continued with the Dianben, the discomfort you say are the normal ones, it puts it in the prospect, then the body is customary, how toAlmost everything, but the safest thing is that you have gases and some diarrhea.

All the best,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
10/13/2009 3:14 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Hello cloud:

Well, it is as you say, rather diarrhea and discomfort of the belly area, I have a couple of days that I have left but if you say that the body gets used to it, it will take it back.

Thanks for answering.

Juan A.'s profile photo
Juan A.
10/14/2009 8:30 a.m.

Hello family:
I was also taking Dianben for a while and I also had discomfort but when I told the doctor, he prescribed a stomach protector and it happened to me.
See you soon
Ester

DiabetesForo
11/02/2009 6:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.