News in Levante-EMV

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/22/2009 11:32 a.m.

Our Forera Ana Poppe and another Valencian diabetic have come out today in press denouncing the lack of concession of bombs and meters in Valencia.
I know that there has been some guidance aid by the association for this diffusion.

I congratulate Ana for the start.It is clear that if we do not cry do not breastfeed, and it will have to sound more times the complaint of the diabetics, to see if politicians begin to move their ass.

I hit the link to the news:

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/22/2009 11:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you Alea for your words, and as you say, "Do not forget that the path we make, not only serves us, but those who come behind."For this and for much more and with the support I have so far of family, friends and the Valencian association of diabetes we will continue: D

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
10/22/2009 3:18 p.m.

Anapp

Chapter 3:

Link ... 44220.html >>

The price of each sensor is 60 euros and lasts 3 days.
The patient spends 1 box of strips a day, which is 50 euros.

It is that on top of mudges they are donkeys.

DiabetesForo
10/23/2009 2:26 a.m.

If I don't see it, I don't think so: shock:
In the case of this girl, send her all my support and a lot.
Regarding Ana Pope, congratulations !!!Hopefully the effort will be used to start putting the batteries.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/23/2009 5:55 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thanks Velia

DiabetesForo
10/23/2009 10:10 a.m.

Well, ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡AM.We have finally achieved our goal has been met.Both me and other people with diabetes, right now, the fact of living far from hospital where insulin bombs are put no longer an impediment to be able to have them (of course, always with an authorization of the endocrine), now every hospital that belongs toYour place of residence will finance insulin bombs.That is why we have fought and that's why it has been worth it.

Many thanks to the Valencian Association of Diabetes, Marisa and my family for helping me in this goal already met.

Ana Poppe.

Ana Poppe
10/23/2009 10:46 a.m.

Anapp

Ana, congratulations.

It is clear that the press is like a firecracker in the ass and moves more than the reasons, logic and common sense: Evil:

But what matters is that you have already achieved it.And you have not counted, with the emotion, that they will put the bomb in a few days.

And best of all, these things create very important precedents for those who are now fighting for the same, or for those who come behind.

Congratulations to Ana, Owash, Verónica and those who have won this battle: D

Health

DiabetesForo
10/23/2009 11:43 a.m.

Feelings found.

Happy for Ana, happy for having seen her dream.
Happy because from now on, it is supposed to be discriminated against anyone for their place of residence.At least in the Valencian Community.

Sad, because it is not a receipt to have to go out in the press to enforce some rights ...
Ana's bomb had to take her on a few months ago and without having to leave in the press telling her case and despair.

Expectant to see Veronica's outcome ... he is likely to have the continuous meter ... she needs it.

Happy because there are endocrine that they do their job and do it well.
Sad because the health leaders are so obtuse and clumsy ... sad because they neither support patients nor support doctors.

Happy because things can be changed ... even if it seems impossible.

DiabetesForo
10/23/2009 2:44 p.m.

Of course they can change.
What is needed is that we realize the force we have when we propose something fair.

The politicians is something that, unfortunately, becomes evident too often.Instead of serving the citizen (their mouths are filled with the word "serve"), they transform the verb into reflective: "use", of the citizen, of course.But from time to time we answer you and take out the colors.

That said, we have more strength than we believe.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/23/2009 3:28 p.m.

The problem is no longer politicians itself ... from those who at this point I expect nothing.
The problems are created by those of the second, third, fourth and fifth step ... Chupoptera who just want to appear and not get into trouble.

DiabetesForo
10/23/2009 4:39 p.m.

Chapter 4:
Link ... 44583.html

We will see who experts are.

DiabetesForo
10/24/2009 3:23 a.m.

Thanks for the joy of my case!: D

As you say Owash it is unfortunate to have to leave in the press exposing part of your intimate and private life to get a right.But less bad than at least there is this exit and people or groups, that for your particular case and that of many others in the same situations, risks a lot and I mean, for example, doctors, associations, etc.

I hope that Verónica's case is resolved as soon as possible so she can lead a quieter and bearable life both her and her family.

Union is strength.

Ana Poppe
10/24/2009 11:23 a.m.

Anapp

Ana, congratulations !!
We do not know each other but I am also in the association.It is tremendous that the media must be resorted to, but the truth is that we have no choice.What we are not going to do is cross our arms,: d.

I'm very happy to hear it!And let's see if we ever agree!

BESETSS

DiabetesForo
10/26/2009 9:57 a.m.

Hello Olibeta !!

I will be helping the association on November 14, hopefully we can see ourselves there.

Kisses!

Ana Poppe
10/26/2009 10:59 a.m.

Anapp

Hi Olibeta, I don't know if you remember me, other forums.How are things with you?I'm glad to see you.A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/27/2009 4:40 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia!Of course I remember: D, I was disconnected, but Owash threw me a cable!
Ana, we will see you the 14 clear that Sï !!!!

DiabetesForo
10/27/2009 5:09 a.m.

Welcome, Olibeta.I also remember you from the other forum.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/27/2009 11:25 a.m.

Next chapter of the story (I hope you endable)

They send emails to all consellers to claim that two diabetics be attended

Link ... 52820.html

DiabetesForo
11/19/2009 3:18 a.m.

Half we close the story.

Our friend Forera Ana Poppe has been bomb for days.
In spite of the entire mess, similar problems have already reached us in other health areas:-/ ... unfortunately it was expected.

Verónica put the continuous meter next Wednesday for 3 months.He already took it 15 days before Christmas and could show that he needed it.
During these 3 months it will continue to be controlled to determine some other associated pathology.

Those of the Verónica environment will control those who control it ... just in case.

DiabetesForo
01/16/2010 7:01 a.m.

Well, it's true pity ... I'm afraid I was very optimistic :(

I'm glad for Veronica.

Ana Poppe
01/17/2010 2:01 p.m.

Anapp

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.