Possible diabetic?

diamotero's profile photo   11/01/2009 2:04 p.m.

Hello everyone, I introduce myself.
My name is Antonio, I am 29 years old and I think I have diabetes.I explain the "I think", I have long since had the following symptoms:

-Glucosa around 120-130. For other topics I do one analysis every 3 months and I always get high since I have constancy.A few months ago I stopped drinking the cafes with sugar but it doesn't lower me.
-Orino a lot.I have to raise every night to urinate for a season.If I am also a long time without urinating, then when I do I have a tickle in my hands.
-Bebo enough water.
-I'm somewhat obese (BMI+-30).
-I don't do any exercise.
-My Tio by the mother has developed a type 2 diabetes with 40 years.
-After making two batches of karts, the third I can't stand it.I get dizzy and want to vomit, however in the first two they are able to go fast and be competitive.

Well, after telling you my story, I wanted you to tell me that you recommend me, the doctor I see for those other issues is getting into the body with which it is a type 2 diabetes, and I want to ask you advice on how to act and what things can Ido.I will start with the exercise (static bike 2-3 times per week) and move from sweets, but I think I have read that there are other things such as Bimbo bread and cookies, milk .., which are not beneficial.

Greetings and thanks for enduring the sheet!

diamotero's profile photo
diamotero
11/01/2009 2:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Antonio.

Of course, the diagnosis has to be confirmed by the doctor with the relevant analytics, but my opinion is that you have enough ballots to be a type 2 diabetic.

In any case, the recommendation is that you try to carry a healthy diet, eliminating the sugars as much as possible and that you exercise sufficient.The doctor will tell you if you have to take some medication or just in principle with diet and exercise.

What the glycemia rises are carbohydrates, especially the rapids (sweet, precooked, rice, potatoes, etc.) the slow ones (legumes, whole wheat bread, pasta, etc.) are preferable

Avoid bimbo and the like, because it is rich in sugars and saturated fats, which are not recommended.

It is a good idea about the bike, although walking regularly and swimming are fantastic exercises.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/01/2009 2:57 p.m.

Thank you very much, what can I take instead of the bimbo?Is the integral better?

Should I avoid hydrates?

All the best

diamotero
11/06/2009 5:03 p.m.

Natural bread is always better than the bimbo type, because it does not carry the sugars and saturated fats that add to the other to make it more appealing.
The integral is more recommended for type 2, because the fiber makes sugar more slowly and uploading less blood glucose (blood sugar)
Hydrates should never be suppressed, because the body needs energy and it is the hydrates who provide it.If you eliminate hydrates, the cells get the energy of the fats, but their combustion is "Suvia" and generates toxins (ketones) that are dangerous if there is excess.

Anyway, go to the doctor and ask to make you an analytical and a serious study.It will be the one who tells you if you need medication and what food guidelines suit you.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2009 9:06 a.m.

Hello, good again.I go back here ...
I can't believe that I wrote the subject for 5 years.
I have already gone through the Novonorm 0.5, Metformina 850 and today they have changed me to Jentadueto.

What glycemia do I have?The last glycosilada has given me 8.5.The previous 7,1, so I'm getting worse
Does anyone have references that the Jentadueto is going?
Thank you so much!

diamotero
07/01/2015 12:37 a.m.

Well, welcome again @diamotero !!, a pleasure to have you here again!;)

I can't tell you much about the Jentadueto, to see other foros that know.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/01/2015 4:11 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.