{'en': 'On glycemic data watches', 'es': 'Sobre relojes receptores de datos glucemicos'} Image

On glycemic data watches

JordiV's profile photo   09/03/2024 12:58 p.m.

Hello everyone.
I am looking to assess the purchase of a clock on which I can collect glycemic data transmitted by the mobile (I currently carry a free freestyle sensor 2).
Can you spend clock marks where to see the glycemia levels while exercising, such as bicycle, walking, running, etc?

Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/03/2024 12:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jordiv said:
hello everyone.
I am looking to assess the purchase of a clock on which I can collect glycemic data transmitted by the mobile (I currently carry a free freestyle sensor 2).
Can you spend clock marks where to see the glycemia levels while exercising, such as bicycle, walking, running, etc?

Greetings

Good morning, what brand do you have a mobile?I think the simplest to see glucose on the clock is Samsung clock and Samsung mobile with the G-Watch app.

You can find Galaxy 4 or 5 watches for a good price now that there are already more recent models.

I have been combination for more than a year and I am delighted.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/04/2024 7:45 a.m.

I currently have a Mobile Huawei Mate 20, which costs me all the data with both the free app, and with the Diabox.
With the galaxy you comment, in addition to glucose, can also have data (FC, stopwatch, steps, etc.) for sports?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/05/2024 6:47 p.m.

jordiv said:
I currently carry a mobile huawei mate 20, which makes me very well all the data with both the free app, and with the Diabox.
With the galaxy you comment, in addition to glucose, you can also have data (FC, stopwatch, steps, etc) for sports?

Of course.If you want you can have all the options activated.The problem is that in that case the battery may be a bit short.Maybe less than a day.

I only use it to control the glucose without pulling mobilein hand at work.

I have everything disabled less glucose reading and reached the end of the day with 60% -70% battery on the clock.It lasts two days easy.What happens is that I have already become accustomed to loading it daily just like the mobile and does not suppose any effort.

PS: When debuting 5 years ago I also had a huawei, in this case a mate 10, which was going wonderBattery began to fall quite short (I had to load it even twice a day).So I took advantage and bought the clock and a mobile from Samsung and for now it is great.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/06/2024 8:06 a.m.

sandman said:
jordiv said:
I currentas with the Diabox.
With the galaxy you comment, in addition to glucose, you can also have data (FC, stopwatch, steps, etc) for sports?

Of course.If you want you can have all the options activated.The problem is that in that case the battery may be a bit short.Maybe less than a day.

I only use it to control the glucose without pulling mobilein hand at work.

I have everything disabled less glucose reading and reached the end of the day with 60% -70% battery on the clock.It lasts two days easy.What happens is that I have already become accustomed to loading it daily just like the mobile and does not suppose any effort.

PS: When debuting 5 years ago I also had a huawei, in this case a mate 10, which was going wonderBattery began to fall quite short (I had to load it even twice a day).So I took advantage and bought the watch and a mobile from Samsung and for the moment I am great.

What clock model do you have?, To know of someone who works well

Artistak's profile photo
Artistak
09/06/2024 10:07 a.m.

sandman said:
jordiv said:
hello everyone.

Greetings

Good morning, what brand do you have a mobile?I think the simplest to see glucose on the clock is Samsung clock and Samsung mobile with the G-Watch app.

You can find Galaxy 4 or 5 watches for a good price now that there are already more recent models.

I carry that combination for more than a year and I am delighted.

What mobile do you carry, and what clock?(Models- Gama)

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/06/2024 11:03 a.m.

The clock is a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic that I bought last year well in price because newly new models such as 5 and 6 had already come out.

The mobile is a Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra.

The truth is that you should serve any mid-high-range Samsung mobile but when I started looking at mobiles I did not want to fall short in terms of battery and performance and threw a little on top.

Think that, in our case, we have 3 active apps in the background all the time.Namely: G-Watch, Diabox and LibreLink.Apart from those that each one uses.That drains the battery that gives pleasure and, remembering my old Huawei, there were several times that the poor man stayed super took and had to walk restarting every two by three.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/06/2024 1:32 p.m.

I recommend buying a newer watch, the Galaxy Watch 6 or 7, have more functions and lasts the battery.My brother bought the 4 (second hand) and returned it because the battery lasted very little, and with the 5 he is already happier.But I have the 6 and I still last a little more.

And a more economical mobile, with the A35 you go more than plenty.Or even one of last year like the A34 or A54 that is the one I have.Everything is superfluous and I have never had to restart it or anything (which comments the previous message).

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/06/2024 2:39 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It lasts for me 2 days at Samsung G-4 clock and is already 2 years old.3 I bought the A52S and the mobile if it starts to download in battery charge, it does not last 24h especially for the Bluetooth, that spends a lot.At first I lasted much more, despite Diabox.

Samsung's advantage is that it is robust and has a simple application to match the clock.Xiaomi too, but there are some mobile models that do not go well with the sensors.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/06/2024 4:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The price difference between a mid -range Samsung mobile and an ultra is very large.And the improvement you get, except in the camera, is small.

The Samsung A54 cost me new € 240 in Jazztel at Christmas and the S24ultra worth € 1300.And those who say from the battery both have 5,000mha.And in comparatives only give it a tenth or two more score in the duration of this.

On the other hand, between a galaxy 4, a 5, 6 or 7.

And the advantages you get are enough, apart from the newest and most efficient battery, it has functions that the previous model does not have.Pressure, ECG, apneas ...

People who do not know if they will use it or not, it is worth buying the Galaxy 4 (many people end up leaving it in a drawer).

But if you know that you are going to use it, I would get 7 today without hesitation.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/06/2024 5:01 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The clock was given by Movistar, I would not have bought me any because I still use the mobile to look at the glucose.I don't remember the clock and many days I don't put it on.
I use the walk and bicycle more than the glucose view.

The battery has a useful life and its loading and unloading cycles, little by little, wearing up the capacity.New they load similar, 3 years later, it is not the same.The business is on the mobile, so the battery are not replaceable as before with the Nokia.

Eye now with the laptops either, the old ones, you opened them and put the new one and ready, now at the trash or all or connected to the network continuously.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/06/2024 8:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Sandman said:
The clock is a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic that I bought last year well in price because newer models had already come out such as 5 and 6.

The mobile is a Samsung Galaxy S23 ultra.

The truth is that you should serve any mid-high-range Samsung mobile but when I started looking at mobiles I did not want to fall short in terms of battery and performance and threw a little on top.

Think that, in our case, we have 3 active apps in the background all the time.Namely: G-Watch, Diabox and LibreLink.Apart from those that each one uses.That drains the battery that gives pleasure and, remembering my old Huawei, there were several times that the poor man stayed super took and had to walk restarting every two by three.

This that the mobile battery is very low sometimes, and almost exhausted, it starts to happen to me in my huawei mate 20, perhaps I should value the change.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/06/2024 11:06 p.m.

ruthbia said:
The clock was given to me Movistar, I would not have bought any because I still use the mobile to look at the glucose.I don't remember the clock and many days I don't put it on.
I use the walk and bicycle more than the glucose view.

The battery has a useful life and its loading and unloading cycles, little by little, wearing up the capacity.New they load similar, 3 years later, it is not the same.The business is on the mobile, so the battery are not replaceable as before with the Nokia.

Eye now with the laptops either, the old ones, you opened them and put the new one and ready, now at the trash or all or connected to the network continuously.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you say in the last line of the first paragraph.
I usually go to walk, and in BTT, and I don't know how to do it to have the data on a clock (which is easier to see) as you say.
You will measure how I must do it.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/06/2024 11:11 p.m.

It is easy, I have the defined configuration to detect walking and bicycle automatically, without me having to activate it.
When you have 10 min start the function, such as counting steps that it is automatic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/07/2024 11:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.