Flu a

josemi's profile photo   11/03/2009 12:06 p.m.

Hello a greeting everyone, I would like to know if any diabetic to enter the forum has passed the flu A and how it has taken it very much to all

josemi's profile photo
josemi
11/03/2009 12:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I'm with a flu ... I don't know if A or Normal ... but for now, I don't pass 38 ... the glycemia a little higher than normal and little else.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/03/2009 12:11 p.m.

Hello, Josemi.

As long as I know, there is a foreras: Djchiquitita, who has had flu A. entered it 3 days (by caution) and had no problem.He says it was mild and without major complication than a strong cold.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/03/2009 2:39 p.m.

Hello, I believe that my daughter has also had it, it was two days of fever that did not go from 38. But it had a cough that did not improve and returned to the doctor yesterday, now it is pharyngitis and gave her an antibiotic and a syrup.The glycemia barely noticed it.
My sister and my niece also had it and the girl was complicated with Otitis.
You have to monitor a few days in case it is complicated with some infection.
Owash, I hope you are already better.A hug

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/03/2009 3:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello good morning.
I am sorry to be so missing, having if I can get up little by little.
One of the things that happened to us is that Angel has also passed the flu.They did not specify that flu, but they tell you "griposo state" and point.Paracetamol, ibuprofen and nothing else.Angel has had 38'6 one night, the rest of the time 37 '.He has had nothing more than the first day throat pain, nothing more.With this I want to reassure you, which is not so much, we have been very afraidThe Endocrine told me that if she were her son she would not empty her from the former ... and with that she told me everything.Improvement for sick people and in four days as new.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2009 2:55 a.m.

[.With this I want to reassure you, which is not so much, we have been very afraid and now they will have to eat the antivirals and many of the vaccines,

The truth is that yes, we have been very afraid of us, in the end there comes a time that is more afraid for what he hears and comments, that really takes it a greeting

josemi's profile photo
josemi
11/04/2009 4:55 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.