And I also premiered as a bomber with (Medtronic 722)

noelia's profile photo   11/05/2009 3:50 p.m.

Well, since Tuesday I am another firefighter ^^
At the moment the great results I had some hypoglycemia but my endocrine has been going down the bolus and retoucating the basal :)
Tomorrow I have to fly for my first catheter canvium and to see how I have been today: D
The truth is that everyone is carrying with me great;)
And I am super happy how maximum I have reached 180 and they have told me that it was high:-/ but I have not uploaded more like this :)

Last week they put me a continuous glucose monitor until Tuesday that they put the insulin pump to be able to make the basal and the bolus and they realized that I have a very weak diabetes that one day I went up a lot and another day doingThe same was very lowered, in addition at night I had the phenomenon of dawn, but that is already solved with the insulin pump and in a month they will put another one of a continuous glucose monitor but the one that goes with the bomb that meI will do the graph and everything and I can see the canvium that I have echoed with the bowling alleyrs to the insulin pump.

Well I'm leaving it and I will explain more than I'm late and tomorrow I have to get up early to return to the hospital :)

kiss everyone!and congratulations fatima also for the bomb ^^

Noelia

noelia's profile photo
noelia
11/05/2009 3:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations Noelia !!!!Welcome to the club .... I see that you have already noticed the change, because from now on much more ...One is under a special circumstance, to say that you have a labile diabetes ...
Well, the important thing is that you already have the bomb and now to get the most out.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2009 4:08 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.