Schooling of a diabetic 3 -year girl

CRISPITA's profile photo   11/08/2009 1:51 p.m.

Hello my name is Cristina, and I am a three -year -old girl; k debut with 18 months.
He carries an insulin bomb, K has improved, without a doubt, his quality of life, but my concern is not in whether the disease, and we have adapted to it;but its schooling. I don't think about the worst of this disease would be to face the education of education every day. I would like to know if there are more cases of my daughter to comment on the play and in case we can help each other.
thank you so much
A hug
Cris :)

CRISPITA's profile photo
CRISPITA
11/08/2009 1:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Cris, welcome.
If there is a place where you can find mothers and fathers of children with diabetes it is this.
Although it is not my case.

Indeed, diabetes is not only a physical disease, it is a social, work, legal, mental problem ... little by little things change, but it is so little by little: evil:
90 years ago there was no insulin, 15What touches you), now we see it as normal in the world (even if there are enough that ...: Evil :)

I believe that in a time (I would like it to be little) there will be nurses in the schools and there will be a parliament that once to include health education (in its broadest sense) in the school curriculum.

Anyway, that I roll up, tell us what problems you have to see what possible solutions we can give you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/08/2009 2 p.m.

Hello, Crispita.
Stop for the thread of "Parents", which is in the "I am looking for someone from ...", and there you will find some parents, among which I am, who can guide you and share their experiences with you.

A kiss to the little one.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2009 5:54 p.m.

Hello Crispita, welcome to the forum ... as you have already told you there is a thread of parents, which will surely come to you, not only about schooling ....
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2009 11:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello Crispita, welcome.
What problem do you have with the schooling of the little one?My daughter debuted with 22 months and started school last year, I also went through many trances and I had to fight a lot.Tell us what we can help you and what Autonomous Community you are.
A kiss.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2009 2:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.