Intestinal disassembly

Nube's profile photo   11/11/2009 8:04 a.m.

I wanted to ask you what you do before an intestinal disregard, to be clearer diarrhea, since I took my intestine metformin, it is not the same, I thought the subject was already controlling, but yesterday night I had 5 diarrhea and this morning another 2 another 2, my meals are always vegetables and meat or fish, I carry all morning with water with lemon, apple and yogourt, but now to eat I have prepared white rice with lemon and grilled breast sure that glycemia rises, that's why II would like to know what you do, although of course when I insulin I think it is different, you get more safe dose.

We will continue to endure the storm:-/

Nube's profile photo
Nube
11/11/2009 8:04 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Well, the truth is that insulin in those cases is an advantage.

As you say, my daughter gives rice, and also cocacola with sugar (to avoid acetone).I put the insulin that you need and that's it.

With oral antidiabetics I have no experience.Let's see if someone can guide you better.

Greetings and improve.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/11/2009 12:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello cloud, I hope at this time you are better .... I have no experience without insulin in between.If you are going to take rice I recommend bright rice, I personally like less, but it has a much lower glycemic index than the normal so absorption is much slower, in addition, curiously, weighs less and you can give you a small tribute...
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2009 5:19 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thanks to both, yesterday I controlled it as I could, after eating, at 2 hours I did a blood glucose and had 115, bone that good and that I ate rice, by the way it was the one that Velia recommends me, I was quite tired but todayThe sun rose again, I am much better.Luckily he catches me at home, because the subject is quite nightmare.

A kiss: p

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
11/12/2009 10:46 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.