Presentation

vincentvlc's profile photo   11/15/2009 2:27 a.m.

Hello, I am new for these parts and diabetic with low figures, for the diet and exercise so Sebero that I carry, I hope to learn from you to live better and be able to get out of the diet, giving me some satisfaction.Thank you all.

vincentvlc's profile photo
vincentvlc
11/15/2009 2:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Vicent.

Tell us something more about how your treatment is, if you get insulin or oral antidiabetic shots.
So you tell, it seems that you are well controlled.That is great.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/15/2009 9:18 a.m.

Hi Vicente:

Welcome to the club, tell us something of you okay?

All the best

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
11/15/2009 3 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Welcome Vicent.
Surely you can give yourself some satisfaction without altering your glycemia ...;).
A hug

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/16/2009 3:27 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

nas ... pass pass

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/16/2009 5:11 a.m.

Hi Vicent, by your name it seems to me that you are Valencian;) Is I wrong?If you are Valencian, I recommend the Association of Diabetics of Valencia, it works very well, and for this forum it is to someone who is very involved in it: d.Well if you are not Valencian, I hope that in your city there is also an association.
As you have told you, tell how your diabetes (1 or 2) and your treatment.
Juan is diabetic since 11 and already has fifteen, the truth is that without wanting to serve as an example, I assure you that he eats everything he wins, by the advice of his endocrine that always tells him that he must adjust the insulin to whatcoma.That is why he feels as normal as the rest (although there is no reason to feel "abnormal"), but eats like everyone else.The other day he went to a free buffet with his friends and ate textually "8 dessert sweets that were delicious", arrived with a tremendous empacho, but as the corresponding insulin had put his blood glucose was correct.
The principles are difficult but when you get used to it is easy.Although things will always happen to you that you do not understand and call files X.

DiabetesForo
11/16/2009 5:49 a.m.

Hi Vicenvict, Welcome!

Mamidejuan, what a wonder to have that control!I wanted to ask you one thing: I have been told to put three insulin units before the food but, if more, I know that I have to increase the amount.The question is what is the maximum limit that can be increased? ... I say it because Christmas is shortly: D

DiabetesForo
11/16/2009 12:32 p.m.

Auto, you will see, Juan's new endocrine, since he went to adults, is Dr. Ampudia, excellent endocrine.He has not put limit to the number of units that can rise from once to another, in fact he made a kind of template in which, according to the rations he takes for breakfast, food or dinner and taking into account the blood glucose that he hasAt that time, it indicates the number of insulin units that should be put.For example, if one day at the food is 150 and takes a ration of hydrates, in the template it should put 1 unit, but if you take 15 rations you have to put 12 units.This is useful for Juan, does not mean that it serves you?:-/.Juan also takes into account the exercise he has done or will do and he adjusts it in turn.On the last visit we made to the endocrine, last month, he told Juan that 90% of the time he is right in the dose of insulin that is put, that's why his glycemia are very good ... I always say ... ofmoment!.I don't know if this will worsen someday:?.
I hope you understand what I wanted to say ...

DiabetesForo
11/16/2009 1:11 p.m.

Thanks for the explanation and congratulations for having everything so controlled.Let's see if I can get to the same time!: D

DiabetesForo
11/17/2009 7:04 a.m.

You will arrive car, do not have any doubt, you have been insulin for a short time and at first everything seems difficult but I assure you that in a short time you will get to handle yourself very well.Be patient.

DiabetesForo
11/17/2009 3:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.