6 years of history

zxa09's profile photo   11/22/2009 3:33 p.m.

It's nice to be here.I have presented myself in the corresponding category and today I have received three encouraging responses.It turns out that I am not the only one who has fallen a candidiasis derived from the diabetic debut!Nor the only type I already talludito (42 years).This helps, there are people who know a lot and support is good, constant and selfless.Already, I know that life is not a fairy tale, but after a bad news we must try to draw a smile on the face.Surely, based on optimism, hemo can be reduced a little.You know.

Here is my story, which is not to be sorry, penita, grief, but to make smiles.I started 6 years ago and not precisely with diabetes ...

Well, a good day, after a very violent colic (of unknown origin, because I had not zone much the night before) I woke up with half of the absolutely red left eye, and half of the right eye playing with its twin.That gave quite grimo.So I went to the doctor (the header) and told me that the redness was due to the effort to vomit, that I had a gastroenteritis and that it was thrown physiological serum in my eyes.In three days, he assured me, all ok.The three promised days passed and that remained the same.I visited another doctor (who is a doctor but in fine) and brought me another serum reason for cojuntivitis.This extended the recovery period to a week.It also passed and the eyes worse, they looked two stabs in a tomato.You had to make a decision because that painted regularly, so I visited the ophthalmologist to give me the final columian.As soon as I saw me enter through the door that face that many have already seen in the doctors of: "The thing is Chunga, Knight."I took intraocular pressure.The normal thing is between 16 and 18 in each eye.In my case the right eye was presented with 36 and the left with 39. He told me that it was not yet explained how they had not burst me.In short: a month doing all kinds of tests, the intraocular pressure that did not go down, ten different newspapers, some so painful that they almost inhibited me with pain.In addition: corticosteroid injections directly into the eyes, three daily ibuprofenos, a powerful diuretic that left me a beautiful stone of 3 cm in the right kidney and some "work" about the eyes that I cannot confess because we are still in childhood hours.

Nothing, that ophthalmologists had a great time.Articles, talks and the whole team enjoying an extraordinary case.In the end they declared me a user of one of the so-called "rare diseases", as the joke: "You have Offer-Hassman syndrome; what is that is a doctor?; Because we still don't know, Mr. Offer-Hassman."The ocular syndrome that I suffer has a similar name, which is a previous bilateral hypertensive uveitis (yes, all those things) chronic, incurable, and blah, blah, blah, which in the future (which I try to delay the maximum) will leave me with lessView that Pepe Mundo.In the end they found an effective columus that maintains my stable intraocular pressure and allows me to see well.I don't complain.

The next eight months did not have a good time.Furibundos cramps were repeated.So many gastroenteritis so often?The doctor who, stubborn, who already knows that when they have children they hit everything.An August day I went to the bathroom and urinated Coca-Cola.Well, it's supposed to pee yellow, right?Two days after vacation on an idyllic trip with my family, I approached for emergencies to tell me that it was a little thing.They made basic urine and blood tests.In urine the bilirubin was 5.5 and had 1,700 transaminases.Still the guardian tells me that he does not know if those bilirubin values ​​are right or bad (bad, very bad, you have to study more, the normal is between 0 Patatero and1).We all know about transaminases.They send me an echo, the doctor looks at it and tells me that I have a lump in the head of the pancreas.And he sends me home so that another day I will see the internist!I did not satisfy myself.I went to other urgencies and Di, this time, with a doctor who had studied.Diagnosis: biliary mud, cholecystitis (bile duct infection) and papilla such as a cauliflower.So admitted by article 33. Then seven days of testing, antibiotics, primpean and a great doctor (now without any irony) who told me that he did not leave there without a vert and the gallbladder in a boat.But, ladies and gentlemen, it was August and the surgeon had to go on vacation.So, against what the internist thought and argued, they discharged me with transaminases in 500 and bilirubin in 1.5.Then the seven worst days of my life.I started to put yellow (nail to Homer Simpson), I suffered some infernal itching, very strong abdominal pain, nothing hunger and frequent vomiting.Also Canarian yellow and cognac -type urine.They enter me again.This time worse, with a horse infection.One more week.They make me the cre that would end my problems.And I so happy.So what is promised is debt: to the operating room, cre and the promise (oath) that the next day it was going to be nickel.This was a Thursday.Friday analysis: transaminases to 2,500 and bilirubin at 13. On Saturday I lift myself with thirst and hunger.With a rare flavor in the mouth.He had breakfast at the foot of the bed, in the hospital room.My wife (Holy, what she has suffered, cried and suffered) tells me that I have to eat something.And the poor had not finished speaking when I am about to vomit a spectacular blood dog.And then again, and another.I lose knowledge.Doctors begin to enter (they told me later) and are dedicated to revive.I so happy because I didn't know anything.The cholecystitis ends up being cholangitis (potentially mortal), I enter into a coma and the funeral home already preparing the crown of flowers.The reason: in the REC they made a mistake and accidentally cut me an artery.I filled with blood inside like a piñata.The bilestones, the papilla, duodenum, stomach, liver and three days later, woke up with a nasogastric probe and 20 transfusions, plugged me.It took a month to get out of the hospital, after two endoscopies to seal the artery, a new spring, a galloping anemia and 20 kilos less weight.In addition: a worrying loss of muscle mass, unable to value me for myself and tasting with an infinite pleasure every breath of the October air.The funny thing is that they could not take my gallbladder up to two months later.That was fine.I was happy because I was alive.So simple.

The rest is known and anecdotal history.The riño stone became Pedrusco, three nephritic cramps suffered with joy and the type I diabetes of the moment, of which I do not complain because I still live, I insist, and so I will continue to be while my rebel body allows me.No effort is little to enjoy a woman like mine and two children aged 9 and 7 incredibly handsome, ready and good.However, doubt has remained in my family and in my opinion they have solid arguments to think what they think.My gallbladder problems triggered a violent immune reaction that crushed my eyes and, perhaps, activated the necessary mechanisms that led me to current diabetes.Some sages of medicine timidly think of massive infections such as triggers of type I diabetes (together with other added causes).The truth is that I don't know any of that.I am satisfied to breathe every day, see and make a couple of smiles and put a leaf of lettuce in my mouth.The rest is history.

Sorry for the churro.Thanks to the ones who have wantedRead it and the strongest, sincere and hard support for children, men and women bewildered by diabetes.Each breath of air, every kiss, every caress is an incredible reason to continue living.Cheer up.

zxa09's profile photo
zxa09
11/22/2009 3:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry?Why forgiveness?

I have read it from the pull.
Everyone sounds like some portion of what you tell, but the set is impressive.

So, is the origin of all your ills autoimmune?Of course it sounds to us, although your case is much more spectacular than that of the majority.

Very interesting, both what you tell us and the sense of humor with which you assume it.For me the two most important senses are precisely the sense of humor and common sense.Too bad they are relatively scarce :))

So we would like you to stay in "this, our community"

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2009 3:56 p.m.

Hi ZXA09:

I have followed your entire post with great interest, of course sense of humor you have a lot, a negative person in your case would be collapsed and its environment would have Machacadito.

I am very sorry what happens to you and I want everything to be in part of your story and you can turn the page, you have entered the indicated site, here there are many colleagues who can help you with the diabetes issue.

Welcome to the Club de los Dulces.

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
11/22/2009 4:54 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Good night Miquel Angel.I have read your post with great attention and of course I admire your optimism that on the other hand I understand perfectly ... how much time lost in things that are unimportant .... please stay between us, that we surely have a lot that muchlearn :?
By the way, I have suffered candidiasis and mecagoentoloquesemenea ....
A hug for you and your family.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/22/2009 5:32 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Jodo, with much less Chaplin made masterpieces of tragicomedy.
As Loquillo said, for them they are few and cowards ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/23/2009 4:31 a.m.

Velia, is the mecagoentoloquesemenea also autoimmune?:)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
11/23/2009 9:52 a.m.

ZXA09, 6 years of history that seem like a chapter of Dr. House :?.
Congratulations for the woman you have.Many times the worst one is next, because the patient does not even realize what is happening.Although in your case you will have had a bad time !!
Much encouragement and continue with that sense of humor.I hope you are with all your recovered strength and we continue to see each other here.

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 1:24 p.m.

The hairs as escarpias with this, your story sounds too much, especially in the medical compromise section.My last mishap took me to the emergency room with a "supposedly kidney" colic and I say supposedly because the urine was perfect and nobody had an idea.Public health.

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
04/28/2017 11:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.