Picor on the skin

Ana Poppe's profile photo   12/06/2009 12:58 p.m.

Hello,

It is my third day with the bomb: D at the moment I go very well but I already have a question.Maybe someone has gone through the same or equal gives me good advice.;)

In the area of ​​the skin where the tape is going, I feel a lot of itching, I suppose it is some small allergy or something similar.Any idea?

Greetings.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
12/06/2009 12:58 p.m.

Anapp

Hello, I have been with the Metronic Minimed bomb and the pyramers days well later I have to change my catheter almost every day because it brings me and it bites me and when I take it I have a big bulk where I was punctured, I don't know if it's normal

sara's profile photo
sara
05/13/2010 3:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,
I have been a couple of weeks with the bomb.But Ana, I think the dressing has to be allergy.I don't put me when I have it.But I have a good red time when I take it off and then I do it.But after a while I am.But well, the same thing happens to me if I wear a whip.
Sara, yours is not normal.I don't know what it can be, but I think you should talk to your educator or your endo.Alomejor is that you are using a cannula too short ... but no idea.I hope you give you some good advice or solution.
Greetings.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
05/13/2010 5:30 p.m.

Neither does my dressing, itchs a little, when I spend some bolus but not everyone.I have quite sensitive skin and when I removed the first I was left red and although I put a calendula ointment that goes quite well I lasted the redness for a couple of days.Then I read in some other thread that throwing a little alcohol to the dressing and removing it later took off more easily and hand.Not a brand.When the team took away, just where I have had a small ball that only shows with the touch, it is like a very small butt chickpea but TB in a couple of days he leaves, I asked my educator and he told me thatIt was normal ......

virginia's profile photo
virginia
05/14/2010 5:48 a.m.

Hello good!
Well, I'm going to try to alcohol !!!brilliant!Thanks Virginia!
Today I had change (for the next one I try alcohol) and now I just touched me where I had the other and I have a very small, but not the size of a peeled pipe.But already knowing that it is normal.And nothing bothers me ...
Kisses

sweety's profile photo
sweety
05/14/2010 5:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.