Drink water

PEPE's profile photo   12/31/2009 4:34 a.m.

How are these parties?

I would like someone to clarify if it is good or it is bad to drink a lot of water.

After having read the interview by the journalist Julio Cesar Iglesias to the surgeon Dr. Juan José Rufilachas Sánchez, I have my doubts.

You have the interview at:

PEPE's profile photo
PEPE
12/31/2009 4:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Regarding diabetes, I don't see drinking more or less ...

Weeks before diagnosis I drank more than 8 liters daily ...

Finding naturalness in the human body is ideal ... but you can't always, in many situations one stops eating because it ceases to be hungry (not because it does not need it) or eats a lot because it has a lot of feeling of hunger.

As always, you have to treat people individually;Do not treat diseases or follow theories to the letter.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/31/2009 5:43 a.m.

Let's see, drinking a lot of water makes blood glucose concentration fall.
That is why when you have hyperglycemia, the body is thirsty in an attempt to reduce concentration.

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
01/09/2010 1:40 p.m.

Hi Pepe, I understand that not drinking water is bad since you enter a state of dehydration it seems to me that the minimum are 2 liters a day, not doing so can carry problems in the nephron or the kidney renal calculations Loss of proteins in the urine malabsorptionof salt and minerals etc. and so on.I usually see what I tell you between 2 and 2 liters and a half of water every day.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/31/2020 10:08 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.