Soy drink for diabetics

Enrique&Diana's profile photo   01/08/2010 12:22 p.m.

Enrique & AMP; AMP; Diana said:
Hello everyone!How are you?

We are new in the forum, and we have thought that we are going to be released by throwing a question to know your opinion about soy drinks really suitable for diabetics.

We have been reading some comments about some brands, and in general we have seen that Don Simón's has many sugars, the landowner also, and for the moment he wins points I am from Pascual (although it is a bit expensive).I don't know how others will be, such as Carrefour, other white brands or dietary stores.

If someone wants to comment, we would like to find a soy drink that does not shoot the sugar, hehe.

Thank you very much and have a good weekend!
Hello soy milk there are several flavors but in Mercadona you will find 3 0 4 soy flavors are very good but of course we have to look at hydrates and sugar, per 100ml-0´66
For a 250 ml vessel 1.50 hydrates, and sugars the same, in Mercadona, or I like it very much but putting tagatosa is quite good

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/15/2018 8:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I also consume Mercadona of 1.5 grams of hydrates per 250 ml.It is the only one I have seen in this supermarket with few hydrates.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
01/15/2018 10:10 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

If I bought soybeans in Mercadona with 1.5 grams of carbohydrates, if it is currently the only one, the other soy with calcium, choco vainilla, they shoot out of hydrates
For a time they did not have the soy of 1.5 the dependents that would not have more because it was not sold
Entuces bought it in a super spar, similar to hydrates
Plus a day I looked in Mercadona again the aforementioned milk of 1.5, surely they were wrong
I really liked that of oatmeal, tanbien low of hydrates, but a disappeared, I will look
In Carrefour, and in Eroski, and if I can't segire with that of Mercadona soybeans
Greetings to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2018 1:56 a.m.

Dear companions:
A milk that is doing very well is the almond alpro without any sugars.
I know it's not soybeans, but I am doing very well: I have decided to share my experience.

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
05/06/2018 4:35 p.m.

Dear Yagoba:
Does glycemia shoot when adding tagatose to soy milk?

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
05/06/2018 4:37 p.m.

Alpro without soy and almond sugars but only those that put "without sugar" have 0 hydrates and 0 sugar.

johannez's profile photo
johannez
06/05/2018 6:07 p.m.

I have tried them and very well.I dared to try it because on a trip to China they put it in food as a drink (apart from hot water) and it was great.I was waiting for me for food and drink and a line came out in the glucometer.Do you know if soybeans improve blood glucose or insulin?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/05/2018 9:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.
I take a spoonful of soy lecithin every morning at breakfast, but I have never counted it to up or not the dose of insulin, do I do badly ??

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
04/15/2021 12:29 p.m.

Soy lecithin is basically fat (vegetable).A tablespoon should not affect you.You can delay the absorption of carbohydrates a bit, but I don't see any problem.I just don't know very well why you take it "all" the mornings.
If you take from time to time eggs, lentils, nuts do not need that daily supplement.But well ... in any case I am in favor of varying the food a lot and not taking the same every day.Or at least alternate.In the variety is the balance.
all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/15/2021 3:51 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.