severe diabetic neuropathy

carmen44's profile photo   01/08/2010 5:28 p.m.

Hello good evening.
I would like someone to inform me.IMorphine patches.
You cannot go out to the street of the pains that you have, on a very slimmed and is with a strong depression.
If someone can help me or meet someone who has this problem I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you so much

carmen44's profile photo
carmen44
01/08/2010 5:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In addition to the visit to the neurologist, intense monitoring is essential (at most 1 time per month until it is controlled well) of the endocrine and the educator nurse.
Neuropathy improves with blood glucose control.

Depending on the symptoms and the affected area, drugs are usually prescribed ... guiding morphina isglycemia).

Very important the visit to the podiatrist and the control of wounds, chafing etc on the feet.At the slightest indication of a nurse you have to go to make the priests correctly.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/09/2010 2:57 a.m.

I had never listened to this

Marsi's profile photo
Marsi
01/12/2010 12:05 p.m.

Normally Carmen44, peripheral neuropathy diagnostic without performing any of the 4 k tests.Other k the scipient is sorbitol glucose etc ... I also carry a rigorous control and there are patches with lidocaine, I do not know the situation of his relative. They think with me for what he needs.DM1 39 years of evolution and health professional.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/04/2020 11:48 a.m.

K5288pn25.

Hello, good afternoon.
In my case they made me, I will do as a year and a half an electromyography to check the nerve conduction of the lower extremities and discard neuropathy, which was so.
The fact is that about 10 years ago they made me another with which it was doubtful if I had diabetic radicle (similar to neuropathy but of the deepest nerve roots), and they only told me that some root did not conduct the electrical impulses very well but withoutBe very important.
In my case I feel good, and without pain, I exercise and path, that and good control is the best.
All the best.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/05/2020 3:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.