Pump and mufface

Gema3's profile photo   01/12/2010 6:04 p.m.

Hello everyone:

Is there someone who knows the procedures that there is so of doing in MUFACE to request the pump?
I ask why I have the feeling, no, certainty, that here in Malaga it has no very clear theme.
For example, they didn't know how to tell me if I first paid it and then reimburse me, that would be a stick for me.
Or if there are approved pumps.
Or if, in case they denied it, and I buy it, who takes care of the consumables.
etc

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
01/12/2010 6:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Gema, I have no idea how the subject works, but it occurs to me that you get in touch with the house (I do not know what bomb you want to wear) .... We use that of Medtronic and the truth is thatThe staff works wonderfully.Surely they can explain if they have any agreement with MUFACE, or how things are being done with those companies.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/13/2010 4:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia:

I opt for the Animas bomb, and what you say to get in touch with the house I did and they had no idea.What I am going to do is get in touch with those of Medtronic.Do you know who distributes in Spain?

Thank you

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
01/13/2010 3:13 p.m.

Hello Gema

Animas bombs are distributed by Novalab:

Below everything you have the form of contact.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/13/2010 3:38 p.m.

Gema, in Spain it is distributed by Medtronic Iberian.I leave you the link with your data
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/13/2010 4:36 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

In Spain, only two bombs are marketed?

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
01/15/2010 3:47 p.m.

Hello Gema

There is also Roche's Accouck see that it is.

I understand that MUFACE does take care of everything related to the pump, it is more known a case that they have paid to the continuous minilink sensor.

If you see that in the commercial houses of bombs they do not know how to answer, try to call the MUFACE central offices, do not leave it until you find out that surely you will find someone who informed you.

Luck

mani05's profile photo
mani05
01/15/2010 4:45 p.m.

I just arrived at this forum.I also belong to MUFACE.I put on the first bomb more than eight years ago.They paid me part of their cost.Now I have had to change it and the new one has paid it to me in full.I guess you will have already clarified all your doubts.However, I can help you if necessary.I know the procedures to perform well.In Muface, it is true, they do not always know the procedure to follow.Luck.

DiabetesForo
05/31/2010 12:25 p.m.

Thanks veteran:

The truth is that I have already delivered the documentation, 1 month ago.I have requested the Animas bomb.
If they deny it, I take it as a mortgage and buy it.
However, for the application it is necessary to attach the proforma invoice.The consumables seems to me an abuse, around 200 euros.But they are plastic tubes !!and the bomb over 4000 euros.
I think that, in the case of buying it, the omnipod alternative is better, 1000 euros are the PDA and 345 euros per month consumables, but there is no tube.That is, you get more expensive from the 20th month.I have looked for a contact in the USA that sends it to me.
Well we are still waiting.

Maybe you could help me in the event that you have to make a resource.

Thanks again and greetings

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
05/31/2010 4:11 p.m.

For Gema3.
Two or three days ago I sent you a private message and I have not had your news.As this computer still has lagoons for me, I am not sure that it has come to you.Let me know.There are aspects related to your case that I can clarify.Greetings.

DiabetesForo
06/02/2010 2:09 p.m.

Hi Gema I'm Juan, father of a 4 -year -old boy with a bomb I see from Medtronik.I am also from Muface.I do not know if in your community the social security bomb covers you here in Navarra yes ... I think that in the benefits that Mutualistas gives us, they reached an agreement with hers and it is this one who is donecharge of the bomb and the consumables ... do not look at it

kinshasa's profile photo
kinshasa
07/21/2010 3:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.