Pregnancy and bomb

seraldi's profile photo   01/27/2010 3:54 a.m.

First of all I present myself and I clarify that despite the title I am nor a woman to get pregnant or I am a diabetic to use a bomb, but mint yes.

My partner is diabetic for at least 30 years and uses a bomb as he will do about 3 or 4 years.The truth is that it is very happy.Use Insulina Novorapid (I think I remember) and 6 daily measurements and a medtronic bomb are made (I don't know what a model).More things to put ourselves in the background.The last hemo of my partner is 7.8 and it is not usually the stable that she would like with the 6 measurements.
I have a series of questions that I hope you can answer me given my ignorance on this subject:
What are the ideal conditions for a pregnancy, because sooner or later it will have to occur.Earlier rather than later, I hope.
I have read things about meters, some guardian, you can explain to me if social security covers it.If it is not covered what a price, what price has what you have to use daily sensors, spare parts ..., it is to see if we can face it and what monthly expense would represent us.
If with the bomb and a guardian of those is already enough ...
On the other hand, if someone from Ponferrada can recommend an endocrine since he complains that when living in Madrid and the successive personnel changes in the hospital, they do not have adequate follow -up.

Thank you very much to everyone and I wait for your answers, and I will continue giving the tabarra to be able to know every day about diabetes and be able to help in everything I can to my partner.

seraldi's profile photo
seraldi
01/27/2010 3:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Serraldi:
Anuski and I are from Ponferrada: D, we both have a bomb and at two he takes us the same endocrine in the hospital, she has also had a pregnancy being diabetic, so she can advise you much better than me that I have not had children or childrenI'm going to have them.
Here is a good team of endocrine in the hospital, Alberto Díez has always treated me and I am very happy, they have put enough bombs so they have a lot of experience in the subject.

Any clarification you need do not hesitate to ask that surely someone will always help you.

A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/27/2010 5:26 a.m.

Thank you very much, to see if Alberto touches him as endocrine.

seraldi's profile photo
seraldi
01/27/2010 6:20 a.m.

Hi Serraldi !!!
As Prado told you, we are from Ponferrada, and I also recommend you to Alberto, with me he behaved great throughout pregnancy, and in the months before I got pregnant.I used to take me in the Lion hospital, and when I changed here, I came with a 7.8 hemo too, he changed the treatment to Levemir and my hem low at 6.5 ... we kept it in those figuresFor a year or so, and then when I became pregnant I placed the bomb, all the pregnancy with we do 5.9 and 6.1 and 6.3 ... that if with many controls for my part and he ended up seeing meVery often.The ideal for pregnancy is to be below 7, that is what my endo recommended me.
I guess you are going to move here to Ponferrada, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
Welcome to both !!!!!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/02/2010 4:27 a.m.

Thank you very much, we are not traveled to Ponferrada, to revenge, from Ponferrada to Madrid.Which is a problem to follow the controls.In Ponferrada they recommend that we register in Madrid to assign us an endocrine for all follow -up.But we are afraid that they take off the bomb.So I don't know what will happen to the end, I'll tell you, we have to inform ourselves.What happens is that, as I comment, pregnancy will arrive and that is going to assume control that we cannot keep in Ponferrada.

All the best.

seraldi's profile photo
seraldi
02/10/2010 2:07 p.m.

Hello!
In my opinion, it would be best to request the endo in Madrid, from experience I tell you that both the pregnancy and pregnancy search, supposes many visits to the endocrine, so you know him and if you like it, you could always change your end or hospital.There is a girl in the forum, Samira, who lives in Madrid and she has also been a bombYou will have to wear a endo that knows of bombs ... because there are those that are not for the work.
Good luck !!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
02/11/2010 7:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.