fear!!

lore_bcn's profile photo   01/28/2010 9 a.m.

I am 25 years old and I got pregnant and when I was done by the glucose Di 472 and they entered me a week to teach me to eat and prick insulin 4 times a day.
Being pregnant, I carry it pretty well ...., I guess I didn't get the idea ..., I did the girl ...
At 34 weeks I gave birth to a wonderful girl and they put it in the unknown because it was premature not by weight xq weighed 3 kilos ..., since the sugar made him fattening a lot even carrying such a strict diet.
The day after giving birth, I went to chest and gave me a very strong dizziness and was 30 glucose ..., that is ..., for the soils ..., and so I spent a season with many altivajos.So they told me that at the moment I would not prick me and that after parties we would see.

The bad is coming now ..., on Monday I am going to do the analytics and I know that they will tell me that I prick insulin, since sometimes I controlled and I gave very high values, but I have a panic I am not able to prick the insulin with theBoli ..., I know it's a mini needle ... but I don't know what happens to me ...., I'm writing to you and I'm crying impotence ...
Above I was super thin ...., I have always been very thin because I am very nervous but now I am like never ...
When I got pregnant weighed 47 kilos and fatten me 15 kilos in pregnancy and now the little one is 10 months and I weight 44 kilos.

I'm desperate .....!
Forgive the inconvenience but it is the only place that I found to vent me.

thank you.

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
01/28/2010 9 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Lore:
Quiet woman, wait for analytics and not ahead events.You may lose weight because glucose is high and that does not allow you to keep your weight or gain weight because your body does not take advantage of food, that is very dangerous.You talk about very high figures when you measured on occasion, how much ?????
Do not stop attending the doctor and get the analytics.Here we are a few who live and live a normal life thanks to insulin.

Cheer up

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 10:14 a.m.

Well look ... just yesterday before dinner was 228 ..., too high ....!

If I know that there are many people in my situation .., but that I know I will not be able to prick it is superior to me.

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
01/28/2010 10:18 a.m.

Of course you will be able !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I still remember the first time I click, I was in the hospital and panic and now it gives me laughter hehehe .....
During pregnancy you did not click ??????Well now the same ..... and then it is one more routine.Think that this puncture is what keeps us alive and with good health

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 10:23 a.m.

The truth is that I am fatal animically ..., I never thought that I could happen to me ..., I guess that many people would be asked ... now to canvia all the habits of the meals and everything ....

Where could you find any food pattern ???

lore_bcn's profile photo
lore_bcn
01/28/2010 10:27 a.m.

The endocrine or educator is the one who has to explain everything, insulin and food guidelines.As long as you don't go to consultation, don't get overwhelmed.Wait for the results of that analytics and consult the doctor.

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 10:43 a.m.

Lore, a lot of encouragement, woman, that the thing is much less difficult than it seems.
He thinks that there are very young children who are clicking alone, and that with the bolis the puncture is practically painless.
You'll see how nothing takes time to laugh at what you now terrify you.

Tell us your doubts and we will help you.

Welcome home

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 3:01 p.m.

Welcome Lore:

You are very young and that they detect a diabetes, it has no funny, but it is what there is, it will take time to accept it, because the truth costs a lot, but you are intelligent enough to know howThat they know very much and will help you, we will help you each one will contribute their grain of sand and never think that you are unique in this because we only.

A very strong kiss for you and another for your girl

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
01/28/2010 3:31 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Welcome to Matrix;)

Think about it, your daughter is fine and you too (although you can improve), you are fortunate ...

If during pregnancy your daughter motivated you, now it should not be different ... your daughter needs her mother, and you have to be fine to help her ... and you will do that.

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 3:56 p.m.

Don't worry,

Everything is a matter of taking it with a positive attitude and making a normal life taking diabetes as a flat flat.That diabetes does not eclipse your daily routine.That is a mere procedure and voila.

For the issue of clicking, I believe that everyone is incapable the first time, but as you do, you do so fast that it comes out of inertia xD.

So we encourage and see your doubts that I, as far as possible, will help you.

Greetings, Patrick.

Patrickusaf's profile photo
Patrickusaf
01/28/2010 4:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.