I am new

manueco's profile photo   01/28/2010 2:49 p.m.

Hello good, I have just diagnosed diabetes, I have 26 years old, my name is Manuel and I was making a little difficult to start at the beginning, you would be still good, you already have one more forero.

manueco's profile photo
manueco
01/28/2010 2:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Manuel, welcome home.

Here we all go on the same ship.Some have been expert navigators for a long time, so do not be afraid to raise all your doubts, which at first are many, and we will gradually help you to understand and manage with your new situation.
In a short time you will be an expert who will be advising the new ones, you will see it.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 2:58 p.m.

Hello Manueco, do not worry it is normal for you to do uphill at first and, I suppose you will be between angry, scared ..., finally a cluster of difficult feelings to describe, calm, you will go through phases!Less that happened to me and I have been with her for 23 years) but yes, I advise you not to go against it with her, because although silent, always play it ... 8) Become an allied one, understand her, stibly (you'll never leaveLearn) and above all listen to it, with this I mean that if your head hurts a little, for example, do not ignore it, get a test and make sure it is not a descent (or a climb), at first it is very heavy, then you will automatically do it, (how to drink cunado water you are thirsty), maybe you call this resignation, I call it adaptation ... In short, this is my advice: that diabetes never condition your life, you just should not ignore it..Ahh, and most importantly, laugh at her!(It is angry when you are stronger) Welcome to the club: Mrgreen:

paula's profile photo
paula
02/20/2010 12:17 p.m.

Welcome Manuel !!!
Paula, you have nailed it !!!
Here we are Manuel for what we can help.You have those who carry it and have taken excellent control and others like me that have been very neglected for a long time ... You can learn from everyone.
A hug

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/21/2010 9:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.