First results

Nube's profile photo   01/28/2010 3:27 p.m.

I just print my first analytics after being taking metformin since August, which was when I was detected6.3 And now I get 5.7, have it been a good girl not? I hope everything continues like this and I have no unpleasant surprises, the bad cholesterol that I had in 149 and wanted to send me something to lower it and I told her thatNo, because when I quit smoking it in 137.

I await your comments.

All the best

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
01/28/2010 3:27 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

The analysis was in plasma, I suppose.

Hemo is very good ... as long as you don't have hypoglycemia.

The "bad" cholesterol is high hair (up to 130 is the accepted figure and from 160 it is already considered high) .... If total cholesterol is less than 200 is a very good value.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 4:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you for your fast response Owash, yes, the analysis is plasma, hypoglycemia for the moment I do not have, in mid -afternoon and mid -afternoon I always take fruit or yogourt, the cholesterol is in 223, the truth is that I do not take anything withFat, I would not like to send me pills to lower cholesterol because another chronic disease I have could complicate.

Thank you again, greetings

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
01/28/2010 4:19 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.