Sometimes I don't feel like dinner ... do I have to do it?

paula's profile photo   02/06/2010 9 p.m.

Hello, please I would like to know if someone can answer me to this doubt.I carry a bomb and for what I understand it works differently to the bowling alley, I did not want to have a snack and a piece of fruit and put the insulin, but now with the pump put I would like to know ifI have to do the same or if not, as it goes, or perhaps, or perhaps if even if it is little and I do not put the corresponding bolus on the contrary, it will climb me a lot;And if there are someone like my situation what it does.Thank you very much in advance.

paula's profile photo
paula
02/06/2010 9 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It depends on the basal pattern you carry and the glycemia you are.

If you carry a high basal, you are just at dinner time and do not eat anything .... then you will have the hypo almost safe.

On the contrary, if you wear a low basal and you are high at dinner time and do not dinner/don't correct ... You will throw yourself up the top night.

This is worth both for pumps, and for lantus/levemir+ultra -opidal guidelines.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/07/2010 6:25 a.m.

Hello everyone!I have a great doubt and I would like to help me.It turns out that my mother has been sent Metformin Aurovindo 850g in combination with Insulina Novomix 30, but I do not know how I have to combine them because my sister, who is the one in charge of her, ... the report was forgotten in anotherdifferent city !!!
Anyway, a disaster, ... please thank you for an answer as fast as possible !!
Thanks again to all !!
Greetings

paula's profile photo
paula
06/24/2014 6:57 p.m.

Hello beautiful, because no idea ... but my advice is that you immediately go to a medical center (you already know that each patient is a world) and they are the ones that can best advise you.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
06/30/2014 6:26 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.