hellooo

Nadie's profile photo   02/09/2010 11:42 a.m.

Hello, I am called Paco, I am 37 years old and debut three ago, that is delighted to know this forum because the technology progresses but I do not ......................... greetings to everyone

Nadie's profile photo
Nadie
02/09/2010 11:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, nobody, nice nick.

Tell us something more about you, like what kind of diabetes you have, what treatment are you carrying and what your doubts are, and we will try to advance the same as technology: D

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/09/2010 12:29 p.m.

Hello no one, I have been in the forum for a few days ... but well, I welcome you equally !!!And how do you carry it?I am a diabetic since the twelve (I have almost 30).And I am learning many things here ... so, as ALEA says, between one and the other they will update you just like me.

See you soon!!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/09/2010 2:26 p.m.

Welcome no one !!!, as you see something else not, but of diabetes and technology we understand a lot;) ...

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/10/2010 3:31 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello no one, how are you?Don't worry about technology, you will get an idea, patience, all in your time.I released at 15 and I have 38. I'm still learning;)

paula's profile photo
paula
02/10/2010 10:36 a.m.

Rehososs here we are spending the key and giving the @, forgive if the presentation was brief but was quite a little pig, thanks to everyone and the forum .. and I hope to tell you my doubts that they are a lot and if I can solve or clarify some because betterWhat better .....
I remain Paco or what remains of the, debut three years ago in principle thought that it was only a small alteration of glucose and diagnosed something like altered basal glucose but after a year the values ​​were already fired and I diagnosed me diagnostic, diabetes, diabetes, diabetes,The endocrine said that it should be a type 1 and that I hadHoneymoon has already sent ... come on with the endocrine in March and to wait for news ..... When the phase of the honeymoon ended, the values ​​of the glycco were shot? .. AI greet everyone and enjoy and be happy

Nadie's profile photo
Nadie
02/23/2010 11:32 a.m.

Holitas

The external indicator that has ended the honeymoon are high glycemia values.

The internal indicator is an analytics of the C peptide (with the same blood test) that your doctor makes you most likely.

Salu2

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 2:13 p.m.

Hi Paco:

Here we are with computer science and little idea of ​​diabetes, at least in my case, but the compis know a lot, we have to learn from them.

Greetings,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
02/23/2010 2:29 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

I did not have: ((: ((: ((((
I think that when I was diagnosed with diabetes I had already been diabetic for a couple of years ... so if I had honeymoon I did not find out.At least luck that I did not give me a serious flus in those years.
Well, we read nobody here !!!And let's see what they tell you in March ... (but don't wait until then to return here, huh?)

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/24/2010 1:58 a.m.

Hi Paco, Welcome!

You will see how little by little you learn to carry all this as much as possible.
Honeymoon if I had, I don't know how much it lasted, according to my mother almost 9 months.

Greetings and we read here.

lola's profile photo
lola
02/24/2010 4:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.