Regulating in another community

seraldi's profile photo   02/10/2010 3:19 a.m.

I have a question, if you already have a bomb assigned in an autonomous community and change residence, initially permanently.I see logical that you should register so that an endocrine in your new city is assigned, that you can monitor you.Is there the possibility that by registering in the new autonomous community, do you demand to return the bomb?

I would like to know if someone has psado for this suffering.

All the best

seraldi's profile photo
seraldi
02/10/2010 3:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Post depends ...
I know a case that went from Valencia to the Balearic Islands and nobody asked for his bomb.

In principle, the bomb is owned by the hospital where they serve us and "lend" patients for diabetes care.
The cohesion of the National Health System (which pretty phrase) must guarantee care continuity ... Another thing is administrative and burocratic procedures.

The best, ask the endocrine or the educator and get out of doubt.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/10/2010 1:20 p.m.

Thank you very much, the problem is that in the city of origin they tell me that the bomb must be maintained and in the destination city that does not.We will have to investigate more, ask in associations and see all the procedures to decide what is done at the end.Anyway I hope the same does not happen with a pacemaker, for example, to put it in a city and there is the possibility of taking it away if you are going to another.Well, thank you very much for your answer and I hope you do not take it away.

All the best.

seraldi's profile photo
seraldi
02/10/2010 1:55 p.m.

I have changed autonomy in September 2015 and I have not had to return any material.The SS is a national service and the budget for the material is national as they explained in Madrid.
I think it depends more on the people who attend you than on regulation.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/29/2016 11:46 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Monica_ltd I think they have had some problem of this type, to see if you see and comment.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/29/2016 11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, we have not yet made the change of doctors, next week, on Tuesday (I think it is 05/03) we will do it, I already tell you.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
03/31/2016 1:21 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.