I introduce myself ..

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/11/2010 9:26 p.m.

Good, my name is Alvaro, I am 24 years old, and I am diabetic since the age of 11.

I register in the forum, because tomorrow I will start using an insulin bomb, and I was looking for opinions of people who use them.

All the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/11/2010 9:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Álvaro, welcome to the forum and welcome to the Firefighters Club !!!
My daughter is now 11 years old, debuted with 5 and has a bomb since 7 ... Come on, we already have a few oldnce of experience.I can assure you that we changed our lives.Both in quality, as in flexibility, as in tranquility ...

Anyway there is a pump section in the forum and also a thread of parents, where most of the kids have it ... stop and of course tell us your doubts and experiences ...
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/12/2010 4 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome, Alvaro.
I am a 4 year old bomber pequña;We have it 4 and a half months ago and, as Velia has told you, it is a past what is gained as a life, in stability, in schedules flexibility ... Do not be afraid, it is a big step forward and few pastes youI can put the pump, almost everything is advantages.
Courage and here you have us for what you need.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/12/2010 6:47 a.m.

Hello Erflow.Welcome to the forum.I carry little here (and I can only talk about the forum, it's great and I'm learning a lot).I take a long time behind an insulin bomb.It seems that I now have some possibility.In a few weeks I will know.So Porfi, you have to enter through the son of bombs and tell how you are doing.Well, I hope to see you more here and for the thread of bombs.All the best.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/12/2010 6:07 p.m.

Hi Erflow, I don't be afraid to put on the bomb, I also feared him a lot and cried just to think that he had to be "hooked" to a machine, now I'm very happy to wear it, and it's nothing uncomfortable.Disadvantages: When summer arrives, I will ask myself for asking, for now, none.Welcome.: D

paula's profile photo
paula
02/15/2010 4:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.