Hello!!!

cakemgia's profile photo   02/19/2010 8:17 a.m.

Well, after taking many turns through the forum, I have decided to enter.They detected it by making me an analytical for my first job .... uffff, I didn't know what the blood sugar was !!!!!!! the best thing is that it does not take any scare. Now seeing my children this thisStarting to give panic that something happens to me and I cannot enjoy them and yesterday I decided to look for a forum to "rub me" with sweet people ..... incredible, since I began to read I have returned to do controls, to control thediet ..... well ... to be diabetics. The alert was given to me by my father, he came home and told me that the doctor had told him that he was careful to spend with the sugar and the typical: "Look to seehow much I am "... surprise ............ the machine had no batteries and my reactive strips were expired ..... my mother's face was a picture:" Since when you don't lookThe sugar ??? "Although only for my children I will try and I will continue reading you every day to realize that I am not a weirdo.
Thank you

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
02/19/2010 8:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, welcome !!!: D
Are you type 1?Do you put insulin?I imagine not for what you tell ..... Tell us more about you.

A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/19/2010 10:03 a.m.

Yes, I'm type 1, there is my fear ....:-/, use Novomix 30 and Novorapid.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
02/19/2010 10:14 a.m.

And can you be without measuring glucose ???????: Shock: ...... And how do you calculate insulin units if you don't know how you are before eating?And if you are high, don't you correct ?????Anyway ...... that surprises me;) .....

DiabetesForo
02/19/2010 10:22 a.m.

Hello mead, I was reading another post of you hahaha, from the bike, walk ... well, that I am a disaster. I always put the same amount, the one that the endo told me the last time I was after having my son...... I suppose I am always high and if I notice a bit of low juices and juices, I am afraid that I give me a "yuyu" on the street or when I go with them in the cohe.Post like a barrier with my diabetes and I make life (diet) normal, normal.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
02/19/2010 10:27 a.m.

Look, today, fortunately we have insulins that allow us to lead a fairly normal life (the mixed not), without schedules, with much freedom but it is an indispensable condition to measure yourself to make decisions and thus not be exclavo of insulin or food.
I make a very normal life: mrgreen:, I have not stopped doing absolutely anything I did before diagnosis, I never deny the diabetes or put on a bandage in my eyes because that did not take away the diabetes, I take care of me, I measure meMuch and that allows me to live very well, with a lot of quality of life.

DiabetesForo
02/19/2010 10:35 a.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!
Having your children and wanting to see them grow and have you nearby must be sufficient reason for you to accept the disease and want to take care of yourself .... without looking back, today is a good day to start, your life depends on your care and today inday, as Prado says, insulins and media (insulin bombs) are very manageable and allow the quality of life to be much greater and much less limited ...
And of course, self -control is very important, in order to act correctly.
Come, you'll see how you get your illness and live a little better.
Here you have us.
A hug,

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/19/2010 10:57 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good!,
Welcome to the forum.
I am not very surprised by your case, because I have gone through the same.I debuted at 12 (now I have 29) I never take care of me for reasons that do not come to the case and started taking care of myself when I was diagnosed with a retinopathy and at the same time to look for my baby.And now I keep trying to be my best to see him grow healthy and if God wants to look for a little brother.Crios are a good motivation.
I do not want to scare you, much less, but one thing that I have learned from this patient -based disease is that it is very silent and that you are not bad until you are fatal.I explain myself, do not find out that lack of control is bad until something fat happens to you.So I encourage you to take care of yourself and also to do the relevant reviews, especially those of the view.You may not have lost vision but you have some neovaso out there and that it can cause you any problem if you do not catch it on time.I imagine that of the kidney and that is well, because they will have done analysis during pregnancies.
From here I send you a lot of support and as soon as you start neglecting your controls (which as you have already told you here are fundamental) you enter the forum and tell us, that we scold you :)), no, now seriously, do you know that it helps me?I have a large book, folio size, I made the template, printed it and led it to bind (in the opinion of some too big - my endey one of them - because by a face I point out what as and on the other hand theControls ... But this is because I am a bit of the rations and the rations cost me quite a lot... So when I get laziness or I'm going to take insulin without making control first, I see the photo and take the meter automatically.
Do not stop checking your view and the endo to do some analysis.

A huge kiss and much mood.And of rare bugs nothing at all, we are sweet sweet bugs.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/19/2010 2:51 p.m.

Thanks to all !!!!!!!I was very happy.My children have been controlled for a year ... since I was controlled, I did everything from a pull..
A kiss to all !!!!!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
02/19/2010 3:13 p.m.

How about Cakemia?Do not worry that more than one/or the same thing has happened to you, there comes a time that you fed up with the diet, punctures on your fingers, etc., and suddenly a little look is turned on in your brain that youHe says, but what are you doing?Then you realize that enjoying life is not just eating a bombom, but seeing how others eat it, that is, your loved ones, and laugh that they have the teeth or black fingers of chocolate ... heh, heh, heh, heh,Heh.Well welcome, and encourage that everything has a solution.: Mrgreen:

paula's profile photo
paula
02/19/2010 3:54 p.m.

Hi Cakegia:

Welcome to the sweets club, I see that the connoisseurs are helping you, you will see what happy stay you will have in this forum.

Greetings: d

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
02/19/2010 4:48 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.