Smoking hashis

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/20/2010 3:52 p.m.

You can smoke canutos?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/20/2010 3:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Holassss

Welcome to Matrix: D

There is a false belief about the hypoglycemic power of cannabis, there is nothing demonstrated.

Dangers if you smoke:
- You can have serious hypoglycemia and not realize ... taking into account the hallucinogen of the substance.People who are with you will not know if you are stopping or if you have a hypo and they can not help you either.
- Maria usually gives more feeling of hunger ... almost similar to the feeling of hypoglycemia ,, so you will have problems identifying one thing of the other ...
- Normally the quality of hashish is horrible, they cut it with very harmful substances that there is no way to eliminate from the body.
- Diabetes is one of the main causes in Spain of brain attacks ... smoking has increases the possibilities of having a stroke if you have a predisposition ... If we join both things, it's like playing with marked letters ...
- Smoking hashis instantly causes tachycardia, if you have hypertension or some small alteration of the heart you expose yourself to immediate risks of a heart attack.
- If you smoke hashis, do not drink alcohol at the same time ... otherwise you will have many possibilities of a lipotimia and hypoglycemia together.

You can find cakes, cookies, yogurts, truffles ... with Mary or Cost.If you take, do it in small quantity.Don't get carried away by hunger.It can go up at the hour or an hour and a half, and it is much more powerful than smoked (there are those who end up with strong hospital)

Who smokes porros, smokes tobacco.Tobacco is more addictive than cannabis, but a joint carries from both.

In summary:
- First, find out more than the dangers involved in hashis for you and diabetes.
- If you finally decide to smoke, do it in the company of people of your maximum trust, who know that you have diabetes and what can happen to you

DiabetesForo
02/21/2010 3:34 a.m.

I agree with Owash, first inform you how it works in your body and then decide whether you want to smoke or not.Sometimes it can come good to lower the blood sugar level, but it also has other effects on your body and is not worth it.If you want to smoke, you can experiment how it affects your body and sugar levels.

Greetings.

lola's profile photo
lola
02/21/2010 6:39 a.m.

Owash, I want to be like you :)) (The bad thing is that almost frame 30)
Seriously, you are the cane.
Well, regarding hashis ... everything is said.I would not risk anyway.Although you are with trusted people ... no matter how much confidence if something placed the same are not to give you many attention.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/21/2010 10:10 a.m.

It is worth at least tobacco I do not smoke and I can pass tmb without smoking jointI greet allssss: D to take care of the best!

DiabetesForo
02/21/2010 11:41 a.m.

Hi Jonathan, greetings.

I tell you my experience, I hope to help you.
When you are new with diabetes, everything is limitations and prohibitions and it is a whore, when I was diagnosed with me 21 years and the world came on me, I had to change my life radically, strict schedules, meal control, exercise, visits, visitscontinuous to the doctor, humor changes, etc ...

When time passes you really realize that you have your limitations when doing certain things such as smoking petas but does not mean that you cannot do it, of course you can but you should keep in the loss of sugar and control the hunger that youThey give after smoking so as not to eat more than the account and raise your levels.

I personally get the level of blood sugar very much so I allow me some sweets when I smoke or do it after eating because otherwise I do not feel good for me because I am more worried that I do not give me a descent than something else.

You can do what you want while you keep in mind that you are diabetic.
Greetings

sugo81's profile photo
sugo81
01/10/2014 7:59 p.m.

Another consumer of holy boiling ... (I don't smoke tobacco)
I have been diabetic for a few weeks and I try to follow the prohibitions to crack less that.
I keep smokeing my dog ​​before sleeping and sometimes with friends, I plan to buy a vaporizer and leave the dogs but do not boil it.
What do you want to tell you relaxes me and I forget the whore of diabetes and life, cultivating is one of the few hobbies that I have and I hope I do not have to give up it, I am also looking at several recipes for diabetics and I will trygive them the touch hehehehe
The first time I smoke since I have diabetes a little, but now not,
I always smoke after eating I will not be and if I think I get the sugar, I look at it and if it is like something.
Be careful not to catch much fumon or fall into the temptation of eating, the rest I do not think we have more problems (of which it already has smoking without having diabetes).
Good fumes!

dieciocho's profile photo
dieciocho
01/11/2014 10:47 a.m.

Hey, do not hobbies, which is demonstrated that, in the long run, it produces mental illnesses and even schizophrenia.I have a friend who ended very badly .. talking with dead ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/11/2014 3:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.