Pump adjustment

paula's profile photo   02/22/2010 4:54 p.m.

Hello everyone!Let's see I tell you: I am adjusting the basal and I have uploaded a unit in each pattern, I already got well to the meals, but I have also put an alarm so that it sounds to me when I reach 18omg or 70mg, today it has notified me3 times, I have been correcting with little bolus, the sensor marked me at lunchtime 121mg, but when I have done a test to calibrate it I had 77mg, and my question is. Now that I have put the alarm I should lower the basal a basal onebit?I say it because if I'm correcting, then it doesn't make me so basal, right?In addition, it seems that the sensor had it crazy, because yesterday I told me that if I stopped the pump automatically because according to the sensor it had it at 49mg (I have the pump stop at 50mg scheduled), and yet it was 120mg so it had to becontinuously telling him no and doing controls to verify that it was not true and calibrate it.What do you think?Thanks in advance.Ahh!It is a paradigm I see, in case the information serves you.:)

paula's profile photo
paula
02/22/2010 4:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.