Carelink configuration

mornita's profile photo   02/24/2010 5:49 p.m.

Velia and other users of the pump and the continuous meter of Medtronic, do you use the caelink?I need help, there is no way that the data of the before and after meals in the "weekly registration book of the sensor" appear but in "overlap of the sensor registration by food" no data does not appear.I called the technical service but do not answer me, I don't know what I have bad, will I have the periods badly configured?So far I have managed with the data table, but in two weeks we have endocrine and I would like to take the data under conditions.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
02/24/2010 5:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Mornita .... I had not read you .... This afternoon will try Juan Luis to clarify the subject, is that the computer has it.Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/26/2010 9:24 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Oh! Thanks Velia, I have already solved the theme of why the data does not come out, it was because I did not put the data directly in the pump, I used the record book and apparently I do not take them from there.Now I know that I have to use data capture.What I am not sure is like doing so that I give me before and after meals, because the data that comes out are not two hours after the food.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
02/26/2010 11:47 a.m.

Hi Mornita,
I suppose you mean that you want the glycemia of before and after each meal?Well, if so, at the hospital they have given me a trick, they have told me that with the post le of a bolus of 0.1 and sure that if you take it you can put less units in the bolus only to be reflected.Anyway, if you discover a better option, do you share it voucher?
Greetings.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
02/26/2010 12:49 p.m.

Anapp

Thank you, Ana, but I don't understand what you say, I explain:
Before eating I put the corresponding bolus and introduce the portion of data.My question is because in the weekly registration book of the sensor or in the overlap of food and sensor, the figures of the before if they coincide but those of the "after" no, I wanted it to appear two hours later but I believe that the figure that comes out coincidesWith the post one hour later.
What you say is that at two hours I put a bolus of 0.025 for the 2 -hour "after" glycemia to appear.
Juan Luis and Velia: Help.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
02/27/2010 3:34 a.m.

Hi Mornita, the truth is that I have used these reports little, only the daily overlap of the sensor registration (in addition I do not use the lizard, nor do I enter the CH in the pump ...).To the grain, I have taken a look at what you say and I have seen the following, although it is the same is very obvious that you have already seen: if you give to preferences (above all to the right) and you go then in the end you will see the data ofConfiguration that apply to the reports overlap of the sensor registration for food and weekly registration of the sensor.Play a little with them to see if you get what you want ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
02/28/2010 7:23 a.m.

Hello Mormita, when I have seen your message I have immediately to look at my reports and surprise!I don't get what you say, so I have quickly written an e-mail to my endocrine and I guess tomorrow will give me an answer, because I also want to find out why it doesn't come out.I only have a month on what I am still learning ... as soon as I get an answer I answer your doubt, directly out of the endo: Mrgreen:

paula's profile photo
paula
02/28/2010 1:38 p.m.

Hello Mormita, my endocrine has given me the following answer: "We use the sensor information that is much more complete than capillary glucose in that aspect. The graphics of the capillaries that you tell me do not know how they come out, because I do not useThe personal version of Carelink, but I think that paying for the instructions that tell you and putting a minimum minibolo can be registered. "Total that stays with Anapope.I am sorry not to have served you a great help.: (((

paula's profile photo
paula
03/02/2010 9:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.