Where are the bombs?

xiquillo71's profile photo   02/24/2010 6:02 p.m.

Helloaaaaa! I suppose that those who take it will seem like a silly question, but I also do it: where are the pumps connected?They are comfortable to carry, or on the contrary they quite bother cables etc!Do you have to change insertion?How is maintenance?As you can see I have no idea of ​​the subject and I would like to learn as soon as possible, since for what I read you are delighted with the bombs and the truth is more and more convinced and excited to try!What are the sticks that you found?

xiquillo71's profile photo
xiquillo71
02/24/2010 6:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night xiquillo !!Well look at the pumps can be connected in the same areas where we can puncture with the insulin bolis (belly, thigh. arm ...) but the ideal area to carry it placed, is the belly and/or the lower part of the back.What is comfortable?Well look ... I a lot Sveces forget that I wear it !!And that I started last Friday!;) In this case, my bomb, only carries a catheter (cable) and man, you always have to be careful not to give yourself a pull, for example: if you carry the pump in your pants pocket and go to the bathroom, keep in mindThat you wear the pump on and do not go down your pants abruptly !!!hahaha you will say: what an example .. but it is the 1 that has come to mind!: P
Obviously, you have to rotate the site of insertion, because if not in the long run we can create lipodystrophies that will not absorb insulin!Also, that if we change, we will not always punish the same area!

Pegas Pegages ... Really and as the days go by I find less !!Hehey that you always carry it on, from one place to another, the cable, where you put it ... It is not a problem!There is very good Sy Trukillos technique to not even find out that you have it contended !!The only thing that I would put as it hits ... It is at the beginning, that you have to do 20000,000 million controls a day !!jjajaja and for example to take every 15 minutes in case of hypoglycemia, or every 30 ... at dawn to see how you go at night!hahaha will happen to me: that you will get black dark circles !!!!But calm because they will be worth it !!!ha ha ha

For everything else, that it is sooo, I strongly encourage you to try it!It is a pass, it makes you freer, more independent ... in a certain way "it frees you" a little-sided ... especially of the hateful punctures !!hahaha

You have to talk to your endocrin@ and ask the subject, tell you that they have informed you very well about it and that you would like to try !!With luck in no time we have you here commenting Sbre with us !!

I encourage and so lucky !!A BESOO!

kiara's profile photo
kiara
02/24/2010 6:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.