Irregularity in sugar

Tina's profile photo   02/27/2010 3:36 p.m.

Someone can give me information about irregularity in sugar.In the morning on an empty stomach, it highs the level, and after breakfast (at two hours), they make me the test again, and it has lowered me.At the moment I have no diagnostic diabetes, but they are controlling the levels.thank you

Tina's profile photo
Tina
02/27/2010 3:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Tina, you do not give much information, perhaps if you are debuting you are in the honeymoon phase and if so it is difficult to detect it because the pancreas still struggles to do its function. Another possibility is that you are of type 2, your pancreas releasesSome insulin and hence after eating you lower you ...:-/, well, unfortunately I can't help you much there.The stres also greatly influences you to such an extent that the levels of Ázucar are uploaded without having eaten ...:-/ in short a thousand things ... I think I have not answered your question well, but in short, it isA hypothesis of mine.I hope someone refines more than me.:)

paula's profile photo
paula
02/27/2010 5:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Tina, I think Paula has given you a good answer.

We will wait for more comments.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
02/28/2010 6:53 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.