Hello everyone

pejamoba's profile photo   03/04/2010 4:44 a.m.

Hello everyone,: D my name is Pedro I am 49 years old and I was detected type 2Indications of the doctor A Rajatabla .. Use insulin Levemir (20) and metformin (2 pills a day), I started with 40 insulin but now I carry it quite well ...
A question for those who use the Sidiaryppc program ... how do I enter data?That is, in what fields I introduce insulin and metformin?I would be grateful for the prompt response since this program seems very useful.

One more fact ......
The only way to lose weight is exercising accompanied by a good diet, there are no miraculous formulas, I can affirm it since I have had problems of overweight my whole life .... When falling into the hospital I was with 145 kilos... Now I am in 112, but at the tip of sweating the fat drop in the gym, the truth is that I feel very good .. and I will continue until I reach my ideal weight (which is bordering the 85 kg .. I am halfwayOn the way ... heavily)

A hug to all from Barcelona;)

pejamoba's profile photo
pejamoba
03/04/2010 4:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Pedro, welcome to the club.

I can't guide you from the Sidiary program, because I don't use it.Let's see if someone handles it and gives you data.

In the exercise we agree.As Marañón said: "Less dish and more shoe sole": D

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/04/2010 7:16 a.m.

Welcome Pedro,
No idea of ​​the program ... but here surely someone tells you something.
The weight is phenomenal, you have lost a lot !!Keep it up and don't discourage you !!!

We read ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/04/2010 7:46 a.m.

Hello Pedro:

Welcome to the forum, I can't answer your question because I have no idea of ​​that program, but surely someone answers you.

Greetings

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
03/04/2010 1:41 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

How Pedro, like the rest I feel I can not help you with the computer program, but welcome and encouragement, so you can.: D

paula's profile photo
paula
03/04/2010 2:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.