To laugh: Valencian Community Diabetes Brochure

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/05/2010 4:57 p.m.

I didn't know where to put it, because a humor section is missing ... Black humor.

I link a pamphlet edited by my dear Ministry of Health:

According to the great experts:
- Taking coffee is the same as a banana
- A kiwi is equal to a glass of orange juice
- Four cookies is equal to 2 croissants

Not even one of the quantities by ration: Shock:

Type 2 and polycystic ovary syndrome :))

Anyway, what barbarity ... I will laugh because but ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/05/2010 4:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Owash, I know that you are not crying ... and I imagine what we will have to do ... but it seems very strong
And those really posters are hung?

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/05/2010 5:57 p.m.

I think it is better to laugh, laughter therapy has its benefits.The other day I started investigating the relationship of metformin with hair loss, because since I take it I am losing it, I do not know, it has nothing to do, but the truth is that it happens to me and I saw that this medication tooThey give it to women with polycystic ovaries, the same is why experts relate it to diabetes 2.

Thanks for the information Owash.

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
03/06/2010 7:36 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

And they will pay them for it: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
03/06/2010 10:37 a.m.

It is a brochure that is supposedly distributing through health and outpatient centers ...
And yes, they are paid for it, surely they will have charged diets and displacements for gathering to generate that pamphlet.

The polycystic ovary occurs in women of childbearing age, that is, up to 50 years or so (oakyntana separately: d) because it is a problem related to ovulation ... but ovules there is no problem, in fact one of the "treatments"It's getting pregnant: Mrgreen:
Type 2 diabetes, in its vast majority it begins from 45 years-old ...
Yes, it is true that polyquisical ovary syndrome is usually very frequent in type 1 diabetes and that many of the women with that disorder end up having type 2 diabetes over the years.

Metformin decreases testosterone production (which is a side effect of the polyquisical ovary) and improves insulin sensitivity (another effect of the disorder is to increase insulin resistance).

DiabetesForo
03/07/2010 3:13 a.m.

You are right, it is to laugh, because we put water from 6 to 8 portions What a strong!: Shock :, but you know what, that gives me a penalty of the debutants, above that they are more lost than a needle in a haystack with the new situation, they have to believe what some brochures that some boring enrgúmeno have created.: EVIL:

paula's profile photo
paula
03/07/2010 3:32 p.m.

I don't know what we would do without tí Owash, apart from the fact that you are super informed, you always have time for the forum, thanks for your help and your teachings, which is not little :)

Nube's profile photo
Nube
03/07/2010 3:54 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

The sad thing about this country is that you all complain but surely none has informed the authorities, Valencia associations or directly denounced to the authors of the brochure.(Be careful that I include myself do not get angry). In the case that someone has done it, they will not pave anything, as much with the brochures and take care of them who do another with less barbarities and to something else butterfly.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
03/12/2010 5:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.