Does anyone help me with my file x?

sweety's profile photo   03/08/2010 2:38 p.m.

Hello good,
I put some data in case someone can give me north with my file X. My endo has not achieved anything.I see him on Thursday, but I don't know if he will find the key, so ... I tell you and if you have a ratillo ...

Week controls

288 - 124 135 - 102 129 - 109 213 (Night)
264 - 144 157 - 141 128 - 106 217
279 - 128 139 - 182 112 - 72 219
251 - 136 158 - 90 147 - 123 236
222 - 100 110 - 140 117 - 187
266-69 157 - 84 105 - 63 227
200 - 134 186 - 70 161 - 146 223 ...

I get novorapid for corrections in the morning.Using my sensitivity factor and I think that at least I have succeeded (before I stayed all day)
Use, Novomix 70 to breakfast (5) and food (8), at night I use Novorapid (7) and La Lantus (16) that I put at 10:00 p.m.The nighttime is between 3 and 3 and a half in the early morning ...
Breakfast 6 portions, to food as many, to dinner 7 portions.(Merizing 3 rations and I put novorapid, I usually test from time to time to see how and that is going well) ...

Thanks in advance, if you think of something or lack of relevant information ... you tell me.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/08/2010 2:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Sweety, I used the lantus before, so to see if I can help you a little ... my proposal is why don't you ask your endocrine to leave the dose of the lantus in 2?I know that it would be another puncture but sometimes it does not reach 24h, and from what I see in your controls you arrive quite high in the morning, so at night you would get a little more and may get to breakfast, whyThen at noon you arrive quite well, but also keep it that you make corrections ... Obviously if you have a descent you will have a rebound effect, hence you 72-219 or 63-227.Another thing, I suppose that when you talk about rations they are HC, I would try to eat a little less (6R) and then at midnight 1/2 r not to have a descent, (a skimmed yogurt p.e).
Well keep in mind that I "I'm not your endocrine," it's just my proposal 8), but I did consult him with him :)

paula's profile photo
paula
03/08/2010 3:20 p.m.

Why do you use the Novomix 70?Have you tried with Lantus and Novorapid only at each meal?I seem uncontrollable to me.I would try Lantus and Novorapid only.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/08/2010 3:24 p.m.

Thanks to both.
Before I used only Lantus and Novorapid.The mixed one put the endo.I like anything, I don't manage it well.The other day I told him to leave the Lantus and told me no.That's why I had put the mixed, not to have to leave the Lantus.Ok, I will download the rations at night, for that I do not really need to tell me nothing.At night I take a glass of milk.I had forgotten to say it ... will milk ???

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/08/2010 3:43 p.m.

You lack Lantus and you have the milk left over ...
The milk rises about 50-70 but it shouldn't upload so much at night and the lantus should control you more.

But if you go up the Lantus you will be in danger of hiccups and before dinner because it joins the effect of the mixed.

Instead of clicking 2 times Lantus It is better to go to Levemir ... Levemir is made for that, Lantus is designed to last 20-22 h and not bend it.

DiabetesForo
03/08/2010 3:52 p.m.

Thanks Owash!I will tell the endo!I tried her at the beginning of pregnancy and it was fatal to me.But go to know.I don't think it's more to try again.Giving up the milk will cost me more, much more ... Is that going to bed without my glass of milk ... Go up so much?
And a question ... how long does it take to do the slow one?

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/08/2010 4:11 p.m.

The lantus starts at the end of 1 hour more ... although areas depends and depends on each

DiabetesForo
03/08/2010 4:17 p.m.

Sweety, if you are high at night, I would also start by climbing the Lantus. Employment going up a unit and waits two or three days.If you are still high, another goes up.
As long as you have no night hypos, you have a room to go up.
I also like milk, before bedtime, but I can replace it with an infusion ..
My daughter is doing very well the lantus in the morning, she usually covers her 24 hours, and combines it with humalog (fast) in meals

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/08/2010 6:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Sweety, another possibility is that you are having "too" fat, for non -diabetics "too much" fat can have had dinner an entire pig, for us simply having put olive oil in lña salad, snif.Try fat without fat a few days, and exactly the same, I know, a veal fillet, bread and chard or spinach.I had many stories of uploads at night because of the oil ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/09/2010 4:11 a.m.

Apart from fat, which I attest:-/, I also think you are missing Lantus and you overcome milk.Angela the milk goes up a lot ... The rest of the day you have no bad controls, quite good I would say to handle you with such insulin ..... I am also antimezclas, I hate them to death.Let's see if the bomb comes to you between some and others ...
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/09/2010 4:24 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Anyway that an endo is not able to see that, it has memoles ...: Shock:

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/09/2010 4:25 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Thank you many to all ...
Last night I did not take the milk and it was better, I got up with 180, but at dawn I was in 207. Tonight without milk and I will see the fat, the truth is that I do drink fat at night.
The lantus when I went to this endo put it in the morning, I change it at night and the other changes ... and no, very lucid is not, but it is the first to talk to me with empathy, which treats meLike a person, who listens to me ... even if I don't know ... compared to what I found there ...
Murphy's law, when he manages to control the mixed these and the lantus will put the bomb :)) :))
And if the lantus starts at the time, because I am so high at night if it is when I wear it.I put it at ten, I ceno on that time, I try a little before ... it is supposed to have not lost effect since only five or six hours have passed to the night test, and nine or ten until breakfast ...
I will try the fat (together with the milk, snifff) before climbing the lantus ...
Thank you very much, really.If I know I ask you before, it's also me a little lerda ...: Oops:

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/09/2010 8:35 a.m.

By the way, for whom he likes milk, when we have been with gastroenteritis we have bought the lactose milk of the mercadona .... Lactose is milk sugar, when removing it therefore reduce sugar so it has very little hydrates.... Come on 2 and Pico or 3 per 100 cc .... Come on, that 1 glass has just over 1/2 ration, in front of the ration that milk with lactose has ...
You are already telling us how are you doing without the fats ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/09/2010 9:18 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

And is rich ???I love milk ... I don't take it at night, I'm going to take it very badly:-/

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/09/2010 3:29 p.m.

Sweety, how about your file X?Have you managed to solve it?You'll see how you find how your dairy does not take you a lot.
I do not give you any advice because I have not used that mix, I used the Lantus and Humalog, and when things happened to me, so extra puncture of Humalog to correct.
Let's see if they give you the pump now.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/10/2010 4:39 p.m.

Sweety, my daughters like it, and on top of it is more digestive ... Buy a liter and tests ....

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/10/2010 4:45 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!!
Muuuuuchas thanks to all, because it seems to be, that between removing milk and eating without fat ... the thing is phenomenal.Yesterday I got up with 107 and today with 89 ... So, file x solved.

And I will buy the milk tomorrow !!!!!

Thank you very much, really ..

Kisses !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/11/2010 2:39 p.m.

Jolín, Sweety, what good controls: D ... Ale, keep it like this ... you are telling us.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2010 4:49 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.